Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.

Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, M800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50 Model Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder

HomePublicationsRegisterLog in

How do you make an active link to another thread?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ippikin
ippikin

How do you make an active link to another thread? Empty
PostSubject: How do you make an active link to another thread?   How do you make an active link to another thread? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:16 pm

Can anyone help? .... can seem to work it out! Thanks. How do you make an active link to another thread? 1090754380
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Suzuki800.com Founder ... & ... Senior Administrator
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: How do you make an active link to another thread?   How do you make an active link to another thread? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:47 pm

Go to your task bar at the top of your browser and cut the text out of the address bar when you have the page open that you want to link to.
Then got to thread that you want to post it in to.
Click on the little box that looks like a link from a chain above the black box that you write your text in.
Paste the text that you copied from the address bar in to the top section.
Write in to the bottom section the text of how you would like it to appear.

Its very easy once you have done it the first time

PS, If you still have trouble doing it let me know and I will video myself doing it and post that up.
Back to top Go down
ippikin
ippikin

PostSubject: Re: How do you make an active link to another thread?   How do you make an active link to another thread? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:14 pm

Thanks Mr I
Back to top Go down
exile
exile

PostSubject: Re: How do you make an active link to another thread?   How do you make an active link to another thread? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:34 pm

Mr Intruder wrote:

PS, If you still have trouble doing it let me know and I will video myself doing it and post that up.

Do you realise how pervy that sounds Dave ... !??
Back to top Go down
fat intruder
Very Valued VIP Member
fat intruder

PostSubject: Re: How do you make an active link to another thread?   How do you make an active link to another thread? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:47 pm

How do you make an active link to another thread? 2645662097 thanks exile my type of humor How do you make an active link to another thread? 852880 How do you make an active link to another thread? 2740622253 How do you make an active link to another thread? 3213823784
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Suzuki800.com Founder ... & ... Senior Administrator
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: How do you make an active link to another thread?   How do you make an active link to another thread? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:03 am

I am a perv, so nothing new there lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you make an active link to another thread?   How do you make an active link to another thread? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you make an active link to another thread?
Page 1 of 1