Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, M800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50 Model Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

planned to install of hho injector (Now done)

Go down 
+4
MarcinG
simbo
captain crash
namery
8 posters
AuthorMessage
namery
namery

planned to install of hho injector (Now done) Empty
PostSubject: planned to install of hho injector (Now done)   planned to install of hho injector (Now done) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 11:11 am

someone did this ???
http://translate.google.com.ar/translate?hl=es&sl=es&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fhidrocarecologico.com%2F2012%2F11%2F20%2Finstalacion-paso-a-paso-de-hidrocar-ecologico%2F&sandbox=1

please tell me what do you think
Back to top Go down
captain crash
Mentally Deficient lunatic ..... & ..... Site Moderator
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: planned to install of hho injector (Now done)   planned to install of hho injector (Now done) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 3:46 pm

Some proper feedback on this would be good, never heard of it
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: planned to install of hho injector (Now done)   planned to install of hho injector (Now done) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 5:07 pm

Read this article on it to give you an idea on the workings of it, I'm sceptical, Only because from what I've read in posts on the topic but would be interested to hear if anyone's tried it with good results?
http://auto.howstuffworks.com/hho-system.htm
Back to top Go down
MarcinG
Valued VIP Member
MarcinG

PostSubject: Re: planned to install of hho injector (Now done)   planned to install of hho injector (Now done) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 5:45 pm

Intruder running on water?  planned to install of hho injector (Now done) 215375
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Suzuki800.com Founder ... & ... Senior Administrator
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: planned to install of hho injector (Now done)   planned to install of hho injector (Now done) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 7:13 pm

They don't off very much info on the site except to contact the manufacturer from what I see. If it was any good, don't you thing the motoring industry would be using it? I can't see it as anything more than a problem that don't give to many guaranteed benefits? I wonder why they only promote upto 600cc but say it will work for higher CC's but to contact the maker?
Back to top Go down
MarcinG
Valued VIP Member
MarcinG

PostSubject: Re: planned to install of hho injector (Now done)   planned to install of hho injector (Now done) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 7:22 pm

I reckon water engines always were and always will be squashed by the huge corporations that live off conventional fuel.

Can you imagine some bright spark stepping into the market with 100% clean energy engine?
Every single car manufacturer goes down like a stone in a lake...not to mention the Emirates and other oil magnates that would simply shit themselves as they'd lose their livelihood overnight.

Let's face it...unless something dramatically changes in the world, we will never see mass produced pollution free engines :(
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: planned to install of hho injector (Now done)   planned to install of hho injector (Now done) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 7:29 pm

I would like to see some proof of it, as to an untrained person in engineering it just don't make any sense that non explosive fluid can run a combustion engine.
Back to top Go down
MarcinG
Valued VIP Member
MarcinG

PostSubject: Re: planned to install of hho injector (Now done)   planned to install of hho injector (Now done) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 7:34 pm

It's not water as such that would combust.
Water (not pure but electrolytic) is broken down using current to oxygen and hydrogen and hydrogen is highly flammable so I think it's plausible.
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: planned to install of hho injector (Now done)   planned to install of hho injector (Now done) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 7:41 pm

Yes but it's the amount of it produced in a usable & effective way that I have issue with.
Back to top Go down
MarcinG
Valued VIP Member
MarcinG

PostSubject: Re: planned to install of hho injector (Now done)   planned to install of hho injector (Now done) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 7:43 pm

True  planned to install of hho injector (Now done) 3005623951
Back to top Go down
namery
namery

PostSubject: Re: planned to install of hho injector (Now done)   planned to install of hho injector (Now done) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:21 pm

my plan is to do it with product, probably 1l
http://hidrocarecologico.com/especificaciones-tecnicas/
i know that it is in spanish but i didnt find in english and i come from spain.
hyundai will sell car in 2015 in eeuu 
http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/150202-first-production-hydrogen-fuel-cell-cars-hit-the-market-from-hyundai
toyota will do too, it looks really a revolution in engines, it just add hydrogen to the combustion, thats mean more power less consumption  planned to install of hho injector (Now done) 1218875559
Back to top Go down
namery
namery

PostSubject: Re: planned to install of hho injector (Now done)   planned to install of hho injector (Now done) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:27 pm

if it works in a car
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4KpFzbUO8k
why not in a bike??
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: planned to install of hho injector (Now done)   planned to install of hho injector (Now done) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:33 pm

I love the idea of it raul and you have me thinking now, I shall research this a little out of interest. Thankyou for sharing it with us, I like anything a little different.  planned to install of hho injector (Now done) 3498837457
Back to top Go down
namery
namery

PostSubject: Re: planned to install of hho injector (Now done)   planned to install of hho injector (Now done) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 11:12 am

planned to install of hho injector (Now done) Img_0810
Back to top Go down
namery
namery

PostSubject: Re: planned to install of hho injector (Now done)   planned to install of hho injector (Now done) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 11:12 am

this is my project. i will try to install it on my left bag
Back to top Go down
namery
namery

PostSubject: Re: planned to install of hho injector (Now done)   planned to install of hho injector (Now done) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 11:34 am

sorry on right bag
planned to install of hho injector (Now done) 48142610
Back to top Go down
captain crash
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: planned to install of hho injector (Now done)   planned to install of hho injector (Now done) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:44 pm

This one is well worth watching I will look forward to your findings  planned to install of hho injector (Now done) 184121345
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: planned to install of hho injector (Now done)   planned to install of hho injector (Now done) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 4:11 pm

I am looking forward to your findings, got to give respect for trying something a little different.  planned to install of hho injector (Now done) 65147
Back to top Go down
namery
namery

PostSubject: Re: planned to install of hho injector (Now done)   planned to install of hho injector (Now done) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 4:49 pm

planned to install of hho injector (Now done) Img_0811
Back to top Go down
namery
namery

PostSubject: Re: planned to install of hho injector (Now done)   planned to install of hho injector (Now done) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 4:52 pm

planned to install of hho injector (Now done) Img_0813
Back to top Go down
namery
namery

PostSubject: Re: planned to install of hho injector (Now done)   planned to install of hho injector (Now done) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 4:56 pm

planned to install of hho injector (Now done) Img_0815
Back to top Go down
namery
namery

PostSubject: Re: planned to install of hho injector (Now done)   planned to install of hho injector (Now done) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 4:57 pm

next connects cables, i will sent pictures of it when it is done
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: planned to install of hho injector (Now done)   planned to install of hho injector (Now done) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 5:31 pm

Neat and tidy job there Raul  planned to install of hho injector (Now done) 2170595768
Back to top Go down
Doc Cox
The Nutty Professor
Doc Cox

PostSubject: Re: planned to install of hho injector (Now done)   planned to install of hho injector (Now done) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 5:54 pm

Very interesting project and a smart set up, people have been chasing after this idea for years and quite a few people have it fitted to thier cars, the main problem has been producing enough hydrogen to power the vehicle but a lot of experimenting has been done and results have been favourable, have a look on you tube there are some interesting results and spectacular mistakes planned to install of hho injector (Now done) 11528850
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: planned to install of hho injector (Now done)   planned to install of hho injector (Now done) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 5:56 pm

This is very interesting, I am looking forward to your findings. Excellent way of hiding the system.  planned to install of hho injector (Now done) 3498837457
Back to top Go down
captain crash
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: planned to install of hho injector (Now done)   planned to install of hho injector (Now done) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:27 pm

Looks like your doing an ac ace job there raul  planned to install of hho injector (Now done) 184121345
Back to top Go down
namery
namery

PostSubject: Re: planned to install of hho injector (Now done)   planned to install of hho injector (Now done) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 7:49 pm

done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at lest i have done it
Back to top Go down
namery
namery

PostSubject: Re: planned to install of hho injector (Now done)   planned to install of hho injector (Now done) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 7:49 pm

Back to top Go down
namery
namery

PostSubject: Re: planned to install of hho injector (Now done)   planned to install of hho injector (Now done) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 7:51 pm

Normally my bike spend at 100Km/h 5l/100km
in the first ttest with the hho system installed it spends 4,3!!! for me it is a great news.
Back to top Go down
namery
namery

PostSubject: Re: planned to install of hho injector (Now done)   planned to install of hho injector (Now done) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 7:53 pm

at 140Km/h it spend 6,5l/100Km for me that it is alot but.. 140Km/h let´s see how much with the hho installed
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: planned to install of hho injector (Now done)   planned to install of hho injector (Now done) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 9:32 pm

That's a good saving on fuel then Raul, about 14% sticking at your normal speed of 100Km/h  planned to install of hho injector (Now done) 2170595768
Back to top Go down
alfie92
Very Valued VIP Member
alfie92

PostSubject: Re: planned to install of hho injector (Now done)   planned to install of hho injector (Now done) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 9:36 pm

Well done for sticking at it and sharing.
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: planned to install of hho injector (Now done)   planned to install of hho injector (Now done) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:50 am

I am well pleased for you that your plan turned out so well, well done for being the first person with one of these bikes to do that modification.  planned to install of hho injector (Now done) 65147  planned to install of hho injector (Now done) 3498837457  planned to install of hho injector (Now done) 3005623951
Back to top Go down
namery
namery

PostSubject: Re: planned to install of hho injector (Now done)   planned to install of hho injector (Now done) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:54 am

thanks, today i am checking at 140-170 km/h lets see how much for that speed
Back to top Go down
Ken1964
Valued Member
Ken1964

PostSubject: Re: planned to install of hho injector (Now done)   planned to install of hho injector (Now done) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 12:34 pm

Very interesting modification and excellent installation idea.
Back to top Go down
captain crash
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: planned to install of hho injector (Now done)   planned to install of hho injector (Now done) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 4:52 pm

Great to see you have done it and are so far very pleased with the results, well done  planned to install of hho injector (Now done) 3322349030
Back to top Go down
namery
namery

PostSubject: Re: planned to install of hho injector (Now done)   planned to install of hho injector (Now done) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 5:04 pm

planned to install of hho injector (Now done) 115684958
Back to top Go down
Doc Cox
The Nutty Professor
Doc Cox

PostSubject: Re: planned to install of hho injector (Now done)   planned to install of hho injector (Now done) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 6:46 pm

Good news that you are getting good results and a very tidy set up, I read some info, on an engine designed to run on water and basically the water is injected into the engine as a mist and the spark plugs are so powerfull they break the water down into the base elements, Hydrogen and water, then bang,  planned to install of hho injector (Now done) 11528850  ignition, it,s not quite that simple but will try to find out a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: planned to install of hho injector (Now done)   planned to install of hho injector (Now done) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

planned to install of hho injector (Now done)
Page 1 of 1