Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, M800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50 Model Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project.

Go down 
+4
alfie92
Mr Intruder
Doc Cox
OldManYam
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Intruder
Suzuki800.com Founder ... & ... Senior Administrator
Mr Intruder

Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. Empty
PostSubject: Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project.   Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 4:48 pm

A domineering, violent, or bad-tempered woman, that's what the definition of a Virago is reported to mean. Well this bike when I have finally put it all together will without doubt be a lady that fires but only on demand & will be fun to ride.   Very Happy 
It already has GSX front forks & triple-tree so we are already heading in the right direction. Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. 852880 

The first picture is one I have kept for inspiration Saying that though, it is just the style of look I am after but my bike when completed will be nothing like her.

Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. VX-750Bog_standard_zpsedf040f8Going from this <-  -  -> To sort of this   Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. VX-1_zps8ec006e2 
Well that's the plan anyway
 Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. 3660331482 

It's time to play as this is what mine is like right now.  Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. 852880 

Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. 20140622_143047_zpsd728be08

Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. 20140622_143035_zps6501195b

Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. 20140622_143011_zps28c0cb62

Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. 20140622_142952_zps404eca94

Let the fun beggin  Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. 852880  or will it be, let the Hell begin.  Twisted Evil 

Just got it all out of the trailer.

Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. 20140622_160448_zps7676344b

Just spent ages trying to start it but I think I get stitched up by Doc Cox, it don't seem to want to start.  hyst
Must say thanks to Nigel (Doc Cox) as the whole lot was a freebie.  Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. 3498837457  Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. 3005623951  Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. 115684958    Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. 433968
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project.   Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 5:45 pm

I'm sure it will be fun !  Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. 3498837457  ...  lgd  Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. 123721  hyst
Back to top Go down
OldManYam
Very Valued VIP Member
OldManYam

PostSubject: Re: Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project.   Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 11:02 pm

Hey Dave,
.... of course it won't start .... the Doc forgot to give you the petrol tank ! Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. 3213823784  hyst  Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. 2740622253 

I'm sure you will have fun with your project .... but doubt it will be ready for the weekend ! Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. 852880 

Best wishes  Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. 3005623951  Yam
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project.   Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 8:01 am

Thanks for the heads up, would never of realised it need a tank.  Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. 474255 
Do you think I would need to put some of the bit's together as well or will it be ridable as it is.    :what1: 
Must admit I was having trouble even wheeling it along, so right now I would have no chance of bump starting it.  hyst
Back to top Go down
OldManYam
Very Valued VIP Member
OldManYam

PostSubject: Re: Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project.   Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 8:45 am

I'm sure you will get the last laugh when its all back together Dave. Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. 3498837457 

Were only 'green' 'cos we aint got the space or time to take something like that on - but with my mate having an XV750 I can see the potential !

Cheers  Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. 256401  Yam
Back to top Go down
captain crash
Mentally Deficient lunatic ..... & ..... Site Moderator
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project.   Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 8:11 pm

Bloody hell davey, what the frig are you going to do with that lot. A lot of scratching your head maybe?  Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. 249703
Back to top Go down
Doc Cox
The Nutty Professor
Doc Cox

PostSubject: Re: Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project.   Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 9:06 pm

Oi, what,s this about getting stitched up.  shtf   hyst  It was a freebie.  :shock: 
Although we did try to use jump start leads and had no success. Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. 410694 can see why now  Rolling Eyes   hyst 

Come on Crash you gotta have vision  Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. 3768075377  Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. 3768075377  Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. 3768075377 ,Mind you Dave will know more about Virago,s than the workshop manual when he gets to the end. At least it will be another Virago back on the road rather than being broken and sold by dealers on Ebay.
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project.   Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 1:20 am

Cheers guys & thanks Doc for the bike donation.  Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. 256401 
Crash as Doc says, 'you gotta have vision'. I have the vision to turn this lot into a real bike. Will there be a lot of head scratching, pondering & nail biting? Hell yeah but isn't that part of the fun. I want to build the kind of bike that makes you want to ride it from dawn to dusk. I am planning a single seat that also doubles as a hiding place for an extension to my fuel tanks & yes, I mean fuel tanks, Doc thinks it may not work but where there's a nutter like me, there's a way to either make it work or turn myself into Guy Fawkes or blow myself up.  Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. 11528850   The bike at the top is just a very ruff template for my visuals to work to but I have no idea where it will really end up. One thing is for sure it will be lacking in legal light's, it will only have a daylight MOT, although it will have hidden LEDs all around it. The whole bike is still in the beginnings of my dream's for it.
Back to top Go down
alfie92
Very Valued VIP Member
alfie92

PostSubject: Re: Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project.   Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 9:53 pm

Go for it Dave,it should be fun.
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project.   Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 10:02 pm

Mr Intruder wrote:
 The whole bike is still in the beginnings of my dream's for it.

Vision, Dreams and Desire are what keep us going Dave  Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. 3498837457 , without them it's just 'another day at the office'.
Back to top Go down
captain crash
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project.   Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 3:32 pm

Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. 2215087486  and I know you will make a good one off davey Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. 184121345  So have you started working on it yet? I bet you have.
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project.   Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 7:26 pm

captain crash wrote:
So have you started working on it yet? I bet you have.

You know me so well, yes I have.  Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. 3498837457  Although its nothing to shout about yet but I have started stripping the main frame paint & corrosion off. I could get it sand blasted to remove this but I'm not going to, that would be to easy. I have have been using a wire brush attachments in my drill & then dremel for this. A bit laborious I know but the main frame is now just gleaming bear metal, ready for undercoating & spraying. I was shocked at how thin the original spray was & how much light corrosion was hiding under it, but not any more. I won't spray it yet though as I will only do that when the swinging arm is also ready. When they are both sprayed I will wrap & store them until needed. I will probably eventually spray with plasti-cote, this will be used on the mag wheels as well but I am still unsure of the final colouring of wheels or even the frame. I will post before, during & after pictures when the frame, swing arm & wheels are done but don't hold your breath.
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project.   Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 8:56 pm

All in good time Dave, you can't rush a good job  Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. 3498837457
Back to top Go down
captain crash
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project.   Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 pm

I knew it  Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. 184121345  Just been reading back through the earlier post and you said there will be no legal lights and that you will be having a daylight MOT. So what does no legal lights mean and why will a daylight MOT be needed? What lights are you planning on having then?
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project.   Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 9:13 pm

Sorry I should of explained more, a day light MOT/Vosa test is required by a vehicle that is not used at night time, this in turn means that no running lights are required. No side light, no front light & no rear light & no indicators. Not even a reflector or brake light is required for a daylight MOT, however even with a daylight MOT if there are any lights present they must be working. You are also required to have a working horn. By no legal lights I mean: Yes there will be lights on the bike but just enough to get me home if the daylight starts to disappear and catches me out but as said they will not be visible. I will have hidden rear & front LED lights to assist in lighting up the way & bike and avoid being pulled if I get my timing a bit wrong & I am still heading home after dusk has crept in.
Back to top Go down
OldManYam
Very Valued VIP Member
OldManYam

PostSubject: Re: Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project.   Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 9:24 pm

Hi Dave,
I like your plan, especially for the daylight MOT ,& 'concealed/minimalist' lights.
Keep the spirit during the project - & I'm sure the end result will be well worth the effort.
 Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. 3005623951 Yam
Back to top Go down
peardrop3
Very Valued VIP Member
peardrop3

PostSubject: Re: Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project.   Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 5:25 pm

I did send a post just after you put the original pic's up Dave but it got spat back as 'moderators posts only' so left it.
Great to see you are getting back on an even keel & doing something constructive & I wish you well with it.
Back to top Go down
Doc Cox
The Nutty Professor
Doc Cox

PostSubject: Re: Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project.   Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 10:02 am

Hi everyone, watching this thread from afar (In Crete at the moment) Have had an idea on the low key frontlights Dave, how about surface mount Led,s from the 240volt lights I have recycled !!! At the worst I would only have to make a voltage booster for it, Also have sneaky idea for the hidden rear lights, will be making a prototype when we get back, Strange, over here in Crete they have plenty of solar powered water heaters and some of the larger wind turbines but nothing in the way of Solar Voltaic panels and this is the ideal place for them ? If you want more fuel capacity it could be possible to put a small tank on the side where the air filter sits and possibly mount one in the style of a lower engine fairing, a pump would be needed as the 535 Virago,s have the tank under the seat and a dummy tank so one of these could give up its fuel pump, well back to work at the pool now, regards to all Doc and Mrs Doc Cox  Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. 3498837457
Back to top Go down
Ken1964
Valued Member
Ken1964

PostSubject: Re: Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project.   Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 7:16 pm

This seems to be a very interesting project, I will watch with the greatest of interest.
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project.   Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 8:36 pm

That all sounds interesting Doc, well worth looking into.  Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. 3005623951 Would that Idea with the LEDs make them brighter than usual 12v LEDs?
Back to top Go down
Doc Cox
The Nutty Professor
Doc Cox

PostSubject: Re: Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project.   Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 10:07 am

I think these run on 30 volts, so the answer should be yes, but will strip a couple down when we get back to find out a bit more, any photos of the frame yet Dave ?
Back to top Go down
captain crash
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project.   Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:48 am

That sounds interesting
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project.   Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 1:58 pm

Doc Cox wrote:
any photos of the frame yet Dave ?

Thought I had better do a couple of pic's, although the frame has moved on a little since the second one was taken. If you look carefully you can see on the 2nd pic where some of the rust was, the frame has been stripped a little more since then & it will be coated with a rust eater as a precaution before having several under coats and having about 6 top coats.
I have been a bit busy of late & will not rush this project as it has got to be done right. Especially as I am not just rebuilding the bike, I am transforming it. Don't have a clear picture in my head of what it will end up like, just a very ruff idea. I know it will change a 100 times as I am building it, but one thing is for sure, the bike is going back to basics. Always loved a challenge & I have one right here. Thanks again Nigel for the bike parts donation & your wealth of ideas & knowledge. Will wait with baited breath for your ideas of how to do the electrics in the most basic of ways.

Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. Frame1_zps725b1977

Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. Frame_zps8c1eab88
Back to top Go down
Doc Cox
The Nutty Professor
Doc Cox

PostSubject: Re: Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project.   Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 3:11 pm

Fantastic job Dave, some Blood Sweat and Tears gone into that, Well, will have to get a wriggle on organising a lathe now if only to make the headstock bearing cups to accept the GSXR forks  lgd
Back to top Go down
captain crash
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project.   Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 4:52 pm

I can see by the way your attacking this project by doing as much as you are doing to even the frame which nobody will see, that its gonna be a bike that as you say, "you really get your teeth into".
Out of curiosity why are you using GSXR racing bike forks on it, Is it simply that your building a flat track racer so they are are an obvious choice? Just been reading up on them and looking at a load of pictures and the variety of them is unreal, they all have that similar look but are all so very different at the same time. I suppose thats cause they are all custom builds and the virago lends itself so well to that task from what I have seen. Are you going to keep the standard virago center stand or go with the picture that has inspired you at the top of a side stand? I also wonder if you have any idea of the handle bar style you are going to have and what sort of tyres?
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project.   Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 9:13 pm

Doc Cox wrote:
Well, will have to get a wriggle on organising a lathe now if only to make the headstock bearing cups to accept the GSXR forks
Yes crack on then Doc, Oh OK I will let you finish your time abroad in the Sun first. So as your back in Blighty on Tuesday, Wednesday morning will do just fine.  Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. 852880 

Crash the GSXR forks will be bloody great but there was no plan with forks, I am only fitting them because Doc kind enough to give them to me. What a guy.  Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. 65147  As for the variety of them (Flat track Racers) out there, yes it's simply because they are all built by enthusiasts. As for the center stand, hmmm I just don't know about that one. The center stand will be great for maintenance but I like the idea of a side stand for this type of bike so we will have to see what occurs. As for the handle bars I want them to be a straight bar, no bends in them at all. I will probably just buy a bit of tube & spray it myself. I don't want to be leaning down to much so the straight bars will be reasonably high when mounted. I have actually given tyres a great deal of thought and will probably go for something like a Super-Moto tyre. I have used & loved the Pirelli Scorpian tyres before, so will probably end up with something similar to them for this style of bike.
Pirelli Scorpion
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project.   Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 9:37 pm

Nice job with the frame Dave  Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. 2170595768
Back to top Go down
OldManYam
Very Valued VIP Member
OldManYam

PostSubject: Re: Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project.   Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:39 pm

Well that frame certainly ties in with the 'minimalist' approach ........ look forward to the next instalment  Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. 3498837457
Back to top Go down
Doc Cox
The Nutty Professor
Doc Cox

PostSubject: Re: Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project.   Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 8:38 am

Will be back at about 2.00 am Wednesday morning so will give you a shout about midday, won,t be using the straights on the silver Virago so you are welcome to them if you want them Dave, having a good time on holiday but now look forward to coming home, Hotel cabin fever will set in if we stay any longer' has been a good time to contemplate various projects and Ideas,
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project.   Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 9:38 am

Glad your having a good time on your jollies Nigel.  Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. 3498837457 

As for your straight bars, I never knew you had any. If you won't be using them then yes please my friend.
Has any body got any thoughts on the Super-Moto type of tyres I am planning on using. Possibly Pirelli Scorpians?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project.   Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr Intruder's, Yamaha Virago Flat Tracker Box of Bit's Project.
Page 1 of 1