Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, M800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50 Model Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha !

Go down 
+11
Andy1969
Bluesman
alfie92
mick9264
OldManYam
petetesch
captain crash
simbo
peardrop3
stingray
Carbone
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Carbone
Prospect
Carbone

Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha ! Empty
PostSubject: Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha !   Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha ! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 2:25 pm

Hi, I'm Carbone and I moved from an incredible Yamaha R1 to the Suzuki C800LC.
This change was widely approved by my wife, because she saw the chance becoming a widow vanish in thin air......
For me however, it's moving from the world of adrenaline to normal bloodpressure values.
In the long run this might be sensible, me being al-@#$%&*-ready 72 years young.......
I bought the bike with 12000 km on it, doing all the maintenance myself of course; that's why I value a real forum like this one.
Ok, that's about it for now, thanks for your interest......bye!
Back to top Go down
stingray
Very Valued VIP Member
stingray

PostSubject: Re: Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha !   Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha ! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 3:02 pm

Hi Carbone &   Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha ! 304308752  I too saw the light & gave up my R1 Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha ! 3498837457
Back to top Go down
peardrop3
Very Valued VIP Member
peardrop3

PostSubject: Re: Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha !   Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha ! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 3:08 pm

Carbone  Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha ! 304308752 , I'm sure you'll enjoy our company very much! Lots of useful info & facts etc to get your teeth into as well!!!
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha !   Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha ! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 4:59 pm

Hi Carbone  Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha ! 304308752
Back to top Go down
captain crash
Mentally Deficient lunatic ..... & ..... Site Moderator
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha !   Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha ! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 5:04 pm

Welcome to the site carbone  Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha ! 304308752
Back to top Go down
petetesch
petetesch

PostSubject: Re: Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha !   Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha ! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 7:12 pm

Welcome          Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha ! 1218875559
Back to top Go down
OldManYam
Very Valued VIP Member
OldManYam

PostSubject: Re: Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha !   Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha ! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 8:59 pm

Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha ! 2773974287 Carbone ...... &  Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha ! 2610028573  Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha ! 18617 & the world of 'laid back cruisin'  Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha ! 184121345 

Hope you enjoy your C800 & using the Forum.

Cheers  Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha ! 256401  Yam
Back to top Go down
mick9264
mick9264

PostSubject: Re: Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha !   Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha ! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:07 pm

Welcome pal! Blades, R1, RSVs, had em all and more, it's the right thing in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
alfie92
Very Valued VIP Member
alfie92

PostSubject: Re: Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha !   Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha ! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:40 pm

Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha ! 1530558013 Carbone enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Bluesman
Very Valued VIP Member
Bluesman

PostSubject: Re: Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha !   Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha ! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 11:57 pm

I went the other way and love every minute of the sports bike world. However as cruisers go, the Intruder is a great bike - good choice and enjoy. Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha ! 3498837457
Back to top Go down
Andy1969
lumpectomist
Andy1969

PostSubject: Re: Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha !   Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha ! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 11:48 am

Hi Carbone  Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha ! 1530558013 

Im a  Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha ! 4176454701 on here as well, I have come to the Intruder from a ZZR1100, I am loving the change in pace   ilis , I now enjoy the ride much more.  Everyone on here is very friendly and have made me feel very welcome 

Andy
Back to top Go down
smart
Valued Member
smart

PostSubject: Re: Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha !   Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha ! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:30 pm

Welcome to the site carbone   welcm  Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha ! 18617
Back to top Go down
bigmal
Very Valued VIP Member
bigmal

PostSubject: Re: Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha !   Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha ! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 11:38 pm

Hi Carbone and  Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha ! 1530558013 

I laughed at your "12 points".... We haven't heard that in Eurovision for a long time!
Back to top Go down
Carbone
Prospect
Carbone

PostSubject: 12 points   Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha ! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 12:25 pm

bigmal wrote:
Hi Carbone and  Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha ! 1530558013 

I laughed at your "12 points".... We haven't heard that in Eurovision for a long time!
Hi Bigmal,

Thanks bro, humor is life's backbone.
As an afterthought: Let any points go to any Ruskie federal country  (they seem to thrive on it)  while we roam the road in peace !
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Suzuki800.com Founder ... & ... Senior Administrator
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha !   Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha ! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 12:30 pm

Oh dam it, I didn't get it. I must be getting dense in my old age.  Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha ! 2795157665 hyst 
Back to top Go down
Carbone
Prospect
Carbone

PostSubject: R1 blues   Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha ! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 12:38 pm

stingray wrote:
Hi Carbone &   Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha ! 304308752  I too saw the light & gave up my R1 Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha ! 3498837457
Hi Stingray,

Lucky you saw the light down here and not up there !
Anyway, Porsches or Ferraris are still no match for the R1; that bike crushes them all in acceleration. 
But yeah, it can crush us too, so perhaps it was time for a change, but the Yamaha will stay in my memory like one of the best things in my life.
Back to top Go down
Twojobmick
Valued VIP Member
Twojobmick

PostSubject: Re: Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha !   Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha ! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 9:25 pm

Hey Carbone .....  welcm 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha !   Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi there ---- Holland calling --- you've got twelve points --- haha !
Page 1 of 1