Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.

Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, M800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50 Model Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder

HomePublicationsRegisterLog in

Large saddlebags or panniers to fit helmets

Go down 
AuthorMessage
paul partridge
Prospect
paul partridge

Large saddlebags or panniers to fit helmets  Empty
PostSubject: Large saddlebags or panniers to fit helmets    Large saddlebags or panniers to fit helmets  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 12:25 pm

Hi everyone
I am looking for either saddlebags or panniers that will fit two full face helmets in, one either side of course? I have read some other comments about this subject and looked at some of the websites but my helmet size is 11" high, 15"long and 10"to 11" wide and will not fit into the bags I have looked at.( Yes I know I have a big head lol ) The problem with most bags is that they are not wide enough. 
Anyone know where to purchase them from that will fit two helmets in?
many thanks
Taco.
Back to top Go down
fat intruder
Very Valued VIP Member
fat intruder

PostSubject: Re: Large saddlebags or panniers to fit helmets    Large saddlebags or panniers to fit helmets  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 6:45 pm

not sure about saddle bags but I know one of the members has a top box fitted that takes two helmets easy uurrrmmmm Givi top box black think its a member from Ireland not sure though I actually have the same top box had it fitted to my Fazer1000
Back to top Go down
peardrop3
Very Valued VIP Member
peardrop3

PostSubject: Re: Large saddlebags or panniers to fit helmets    Large saddlebags or panniers to fit helmets  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 1:56 pm

I have large bags on my VL800 Paul, got them from www.customcruisers.co.uk at Alfreton near Derby where I live.
They're called Mammoth bags & cost about £100-00 the pair. They are laced together & then sit under the pillion seat no problem.
Back to top Go down
paul partridge
Prospect
paul partridge

PostSubject: Re: Large saddlebags or panniers to fit helmets    Large saddlebags or panniers to fit helmets  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 10:23 am

Thanks guys for your comments, sorry for delay in responding but had to contact mentioned dealers. Unfortunately no one has bags big enough to fit my full face helmets in. Years ago I did have some saddle bags that was big enough to fit the helmets but it was many years ago and sold them for a few quid. its strange I cant find some now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Large saddlebags or panniers to fit helmets    Large saddlebags or panniers to fit helmets  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Large saddlebags or panniers to fit helmets
Page 1 of 1