Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, M800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50 Model Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Awesome sunglasses

Go down 
+11
BARNEY
hawktheslayer
stingray
Ken1964
ippikin
bigmal
Mr Intruder
simbo
TaurusTuga
captain crash
EazyDuz
15 posters
AuthorMessage
EazyDuz
EazyDuz

Awesome sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Awesome sunglasses   Awesome sunglasses Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 8:14 am

Purchased these for an upcoming holiday in which i'll be quad biking in the sand, and as i wear contacts i wanted some sunglasses which keep the wind and dust out:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Anti-Fog-Padded-Motorcycle-Sunglasses-Biker-Glasses-Free-Pouch-Postage-/161036780592?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item257e8a4430

And all i can say is wow, they work very well. Tested them out on my bike yesterday and i couldnt tell if i had my visor open or closed! Keep the wind out a treat, no misting up either. Look cool with or without a helmet and imo give the perfect tint for sunny day riding. Not too dark but not too bright.
Flexi arms make them relatively easy to slip into my full face helmet too. Would recommend
Back to top Go down
captain crash
Mentally Deficient lunatic ..... & ..... Site Moderator
captain crash

Awesome sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome sunglasses   Awesome sunglasses Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 8:30 am

They look good for the cost  Awesome sunglasses 184121345
Back to top Go down
TaurusTuga
TaurusTuga

Awesome sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome sunglasses   Awesome sunglasses Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 7:14 pm

I have one alike for more than two years.
But with the wind, sun, rain, fog and using them on and off, the rubber lined took off from the interior frame. Using loctite super glue and they are like new.
Awesome sunglasses 3498837457 Awesome sunglasses 3498837457 Awesome sunglasses 3498837457 Awesome sunglasses 3498837457 Awesome sunglasses 3498837457 Awesome sunglasses 3498837457 Awesome sunglasses 3498837457 Awesome sunglasses 3498837457 Awesome sunglasses 3498837457 Awesome sunglasses 3498837457 Awesome sunglasses 3498837457 Awesome sunglasses 3498837457 Awesome sunglasses 3498837457
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

Awesome sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome sunglasses   Awesome sunglasses Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 8:52 pm

I like those  Awesome sunglasses 3498837457
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Suzuki800.com Founder ... & ... Senior Administrator
Mr Intruder

Awesome sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome sunglasses   Awesome sunglasses Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 10:08 pm

I ordered the black & amber ones before they went out of stock, should get mine tomorrow. Awesome sunglasses 3498837457
Back to top Go down
EazyDuz
EazyDuz

Awesome sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome sunglasses   Awesome sunglasses Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 9:35 am

Mr Intruder wrote:
I ordered the black & amber ones before they went out of stock, should get mine tomorrow. Awesome sunglasses 3498837457
You won't be disappointed. I dont know why i messed around with cheap aviators under my helmet for so long. Those things would mist up, get dirty easily and let in loads of wind.
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

Awesome sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome sunglasses   Awesome sunglasses Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 5:47 pm

I've just ordered some, they should stop the draught coming up under the visor on my open face lid  Awesome sunglasses 3498837457
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

Awesome sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome sunglasses   Awesome sunglasses Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 7:58 pm

My delivery dates were 22/23rd Awesome sunglasses 3307848339  looks like its going to be the 23rd Awesome sunglasses 852880  Can't wait. I guess it'll be another excuse for taking my baby out. Awesome sunglasses 3498837457
Back to top Go down
bigmal
Very Valued VIP Member
bigmal

Awesome sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome sunglasses   Awesome sunglasses Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:15 pm

Nice.. I had the same ones or something very similar. I liked the padded foam. Lost the buggers somewhere Awesome sunglasses 437349
Back to top Go down
ippikin
ippikin

Awesome sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome sunglasses   Awesome sunglasses Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 11:25 pm

Ordered some. Thanks for the tip!
Back to top Go down
EazyDuz
EazyDuz

Awesome sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome sunglasses   Awesome sunglasses Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 10:09 am

I just gave that company some extra sales lol.
Let me know how you get on with them.
Back to top Go down
Ken1964
Valued Member
Ken1964

Awesome sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome sunglasses   Awesome sunglasses Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 7:14 pm

OK OK I have seen enough, I will order some as well. How much commission are you getting. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

Awesome sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome sunglasses   Awesome sunglasses Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 9:50 pm

Bloody hell, mine still ain't here. Just checked the tracking number & they were in the Yorkshire DC ready for distribution at 10,32 last night. Can't complain I suppose, first ordered on the 18th.
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

Awesome sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome sunglasses   Awesome sunglasses Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 10:46 am

Mine arrived just now, they seem good, I'll try them on the bike when/if it stops raining  Awesome sunglasses 3498837457
Back to top Go down
stingray
Very Valued VIP Member
stingray

Awesome sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome sunglasses   Awesome sunglasses Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 10:52 am

Nice find Eazyduz, they look the mutts dogsb
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

Awesome sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome sunglasses   Awesome sunglasses Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 11:59 am

I make them look good!  glasses  Awesome sunglasses 1993399755
Awesome sunglasses IMAG0278_zpsxfnmf9kb
Back to top Go down
hawktheslayer
Very Valued VIP Member
hawktheslayer

Awesome sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome sunglasses   Awesome sunglasses Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 12:29 pm

OMG its the FLY Awesome sunglasses 3213823784
Nice glasses may gets some to replace my davida when they eventually break
Back to top Go down
stingray
Very Valued VIP Member
stingray

Awesome sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome sunglasses   Awesome sunglasses Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 12:55 pm

hawktheslayer wrote:
OMG its the FLY Awesome sunglasses 3213823784
Nice glasses may gets some to replace my davida when they eventually break

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE hyst
Back to top Go down
hawktheslayer
Very Valued VIP Member
hawktheslayer

Awesome sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome sunglasses   Awesome sunglasses Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 1:43 pm

Don't think there is any help for the problem sim has, caught between the fly and henry cole Awesome sunglasses 3213823784
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

Awesome sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome sunglasses   Awesome sunglasses Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 3:47 pm

I'll be back!  Rolling Eyes
Awesome sunglasses IMAG0279_zpsk2erkiaz
Back to top Go down
TaurusTuga
TaurusTuga

Awesome sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome sunglasses   Awesome sunglasses Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 4:27 pm

Sim: What a scary looking face...it's really you??? hyst hyst hyst hyst
Back to top Go down
hawktheslayer
Very Valued VIP Member
hawktheslayer

Awesome sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome sunglasses   Awesome sunglasses Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 6:25 pm

Awesome sunglasses 3213823784
No its still henry cole, but with a hangover!!
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

Awesome sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome sunglasses   Awesome sunglasses Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 7:27 pm

I received my black and amber glasses today, Brilliant. I am amazed at the quality of the glasses, better than some I paid three times as much for. I will now order some more, of a different coloured lenses for additional choice. I will order more of the amber ones when they are back in stock as well.
Great quality glasses at a great price.  Awesome sunglasses 276246
Back to top Go down
BARNEY
Very Valued VIP Member
BARNEY

Awesome sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome sunglasses   Awesome sunglasses Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 12:18 am

Very nice but time will tell how the hold up against scratches.  By me it's all sand so they really take a beating.
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

Awesome sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome sunglasses   Awesome sunglasses Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 8:56 am

They are made of plastic & sold at a low price, keep them out of the sand then. I have 5 small grandchildren, so I will keep the away from them as well as sand, simples.
Back to top Go down
EazyDuz
EazyDuz

Awesome sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome sunglasses   Awesome sunglasses Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 9:19 am

They are shock proof at least and non shatter. I already dropped mine on concrete once and they were fine
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

Awesome sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome sunglasses   Awesome sunglasses Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 11:16 am

They come with a handy little bag/sock to keep them safe and not get scratched whilst in the panniers.
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

Awesome sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome sunglasses   Awesome sunglasses Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 9:47 pm

After losing my last pair of these off my saddle bags on the RBL Ride of Respect trip & Sim and Pete happily telling me they nearly ran over them. Awesome sunglasses 594857  I have decided to buy another pair to replace them. Last time instead of buying normal tinted glasses, I got the Amber/black ones and loved them, if only for a while. Awesome sunglasses 3307848339
This time I bought the yellow/black ones and got them today & I love them even more than the last ones. Surprisingly when I first put them on, I was expecting to see everything permanently in yellow but that wasn't the case. My eyes adjusted within seconds and rather than constantly seeing everything with a yellow tint, it was just slightly darker than not having them on.
Got to recomend these glasses, great buy, great price & this time I found a UK seller at the same price, so they only took a couple of days to come. Awesome sunglasses 1710857839

( Biker Sunglasses - Linky)
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

Awesome sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome sunglasses   Awesome sunglasses Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 12:03 am

Good find Dave  Awesome sunglasses 3498837457 as for nearly riding over your other shades  glasses I missed them,, just!, I recon Pete squashed em though  hyst
Back to top Go down
hawktheslayer
Very Valued VIP Member
hawktheslayer

Awesome sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome sunglasses   Awesome sunglasses Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 11:18 am

I have the davida glasses with yellow lenses, the sun is always shining when I where them, love mine too
Back to top Go down
alfie92
Very Valued VIP Member
alfie92

Awesome sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome sunglasses   Awesome sunglasses Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 11:22 am

Cheers Dave good link, mine should arrive Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
EazyDuz
EazyDuz

Awesome sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome sunglasses   Awesome sunglasses Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 12:37 am

I saw those ones when i ordered mine Dave, they look almost identical to the ones in my original post.
Still love mine, perfect for keeping wind out.
A must have for contact lens wearers imo
Back to top Go down
TaurusTuga
TaurusTuga

Awesome sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome sunglasses   Awesome sunglasses Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 6:27 pm

Hi Dave:
On your site link i saw that they have also the Locs sunglasses. I bought one from other Ebay seller and in my opinion, one of the best sunglasses for riding.
They didn't need the foam lined for wind protection as those from "Global Vision" i have also.
The "all around frame fits so well like a glove", that even in high speed, the wind makes no difference at all (i use it always with a jet helmet and not with a full face).
The lenses are so dark that even with a shinny sun pointed into my face, i can ride without have to turn my head down. Awesome sunglasses 3498837457 .
The one i have is none of they sell on the site. Mine is like this:

Awesome sunglasses Locs10
Back to top Go down
Skidalot
Very Valued VIP Member
Skidalot

Awesome sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome sunglasses   Awesome sunglasses Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 9:17 am

Nice link Dave  Awesome sunglasses 184121345 Mine arrived today in black/orange mirror. Might get another pair in blue mirror too. Awesome sunglasses 1886949229
Back to top Go down
petetesch
petetesch

Awesome sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome sunglasses   Awesome sunglasses Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 9:29 am

Who's going to be the Roy Orbison lookalike? hyst
Back to top Go down
salona
salona

Awesome sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome sunglasses   Awesome sunglasses Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 7:52 pm

Awesome sunglasses 433968 Going to source myself a pair too.
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

Awesome sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome sunglasses   Awesome sunglasses Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 9:22 pm

Good Sunglasses, the only problem I've found is that they start rising up my face above 65mph and allowing wind into my eyes, great for round town though. I've ordered some with a strap that goes round the back of the head so hopefully they'll work better above 65mph? 3X the price though! but come with Three interchangeable lens's (dark,clear & mid) so it's like having three pairs of shades in one.
Back to top Go down
TaurusTuga
TaurusTuga

Awesome sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome sunglasses   Awesome sunglasses Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 2:48 pm

simbo wrote:
Good Sunglasses, the only problem I've found is that they start rising up my face above 65mph and allowing wind into my eyes, great for round town though. I've ordered some with a strap that goes round the back of the head so hopefully they'll work better above 65mph? 3X the price though! but come with Three interchangeable lens's (dark,clear & mid) so it's like having three pairs of shades in one.

A biker work, acessories or thoughts will never end shake h

Cheers Sim Awesome sunglasses 3005623951
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Awesome sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome sunglasses   Awesome sunglasses Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awesome sunglasses
Page 1 of 1