Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, M800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50 Model Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello everyone, I'm Josh from Michigan!

Go down 
+8
stingray
Skidalot
ardie
peardrop3
captain crash
yorky
simbo
MacGuyverMarauder
12 posters
AuthorMessage
MacGuyverMarauder
Prospect
MacGuyverMarauder

Hello everyone, I'm Josh from Michigan! Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone, I'm Josh from Michigan!   Hello everyone, I'm Josh from Michigan! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 2:32 pm

Hey guys, My names Josh, I'm an Army Vet from Michigan, I'd like to start by thanking you! I have been reading these forums like it was scripture these past few months, this is my first motorcycle, and first year riding. I have purchased myself a rough 98 marauder and have been tenderly loving and caring for her ever since, I love the bike and look forward to modding and expanding her with your help, so far I have only ventured as far as to do some slight body work and carb-tuning but have just ordered my 17 tooth front sprocket so hopefully the K&N Air filters and stage 2 jets aren't far behind, though ill admit that may be above my pay-grade. I have limited experience with carbs and ZERO with carb innards so we shall see. But I love the help and support you have for each other and with all the knowledge I have gained from all of you I don't want to miss an opportunity to return the favor! Just another little thing about i'm sure you'll know soon enough, but I really love to do stuff myself, cheap, fast, and effective... wait until i post some pics of my pair valve removal, JB weld, wire cutters,couple loose screws i found in the garage, and the loose screw in my head... Look forward to it all!!! MacGuyver Marauder
Back to top Go down
MacGuyverMarauder
Prospect
MacGuyverMarauder

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, I'm Josh from Michigan!   Hello everyone, I'm Josh from Michigan! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 2:35 pm

Hello everyone, I'm Josh from Michigan! Qzpcuh10
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, I'm Josh from Michigan!   Hello everyone, I'm Josh from Michigan! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 3:00 pm

Hi Josh WELM glad your finding the forum of use, lovely looking bike you have there Hello everyone, I'm Josh from Michigan! 3498837457
Back to top Go down
yorky
VIP Member
yorky

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, I'm Josh from Michigan!   Hello everyone, I'm Josh from Michigan! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 3:09 pm

Hello everyone, I'm Josh from Michigan! 2773974287 and welcm Josh
Back to top Go down
captain crash
Mentally Deficient lunatic ..... & ..... Site Moderator
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, I'm Josh from Michigan!   Hello everyone, I'm Josh from Michigan! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 4:47 pm

Love the bike Josh, welcome aboard matey WELM
Back to top Go down
peardrop3
Very Valued VIP Member
peardrop3

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, I'm Josh from Michigan!   Hello everyone, I'm Josh from Michigan! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 4:59 pm

Hello everyone, I'm Josh from Michigan! 304308752 Josh!
Back to top Go down
ardie
Valued Member
ardie

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, I'm Josh from Michigan!   Hello everyone, I'm Josh from Michigan! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 5:11 pm

hello josh and welcm  ive not been on for a while, so have missed some of the newbies but will greet you all in time nice ride you have enjoy and good luck
Back to top Go down
Skidalot
Very Valued VIP Member
Skidalot

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, I'm Josh from Michigan!   Hello everyone, I'm Josh from Michigan! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 5:43 pm

wwweee  Josh!   Hello everyone, I'm Josh from Michigan! 3005623951
Back to top Go down
stingray
Very Valued VIP Member
stingray

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, I'm Josh from Michigan!   Hello everyone, I'm Josh from Michigan! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 7:41 pm

Hi Josh and Hello everyone, I'm Josh from Michigan! 2610028573  nice looking ride m8
Back to top Go down
hawktheslayer
Very Valued VIP Member
hawktheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, I'm Josh from Michigan!   Hello everyone, I'm Josh from Michigan! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 9:44 pm

Hello everyone, I'm Josh from Michigan! 2773974287 Josh wwweee Your ride looks great stock! cant wait to see your mods
Back to top Go down
katsd
Very Valued VIP Member
katsd

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, I'm Josh from Michigan!   Hello everyone, I'm Josh from Michigan! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 9:22 pm

Welcome to the site - glad you've found the site useful already  You're bound to be able to find an answer to any queries you have - the guys here are very helpful.  Just be prepared for a bit of Anglo-American banter.

Nice looking ride you have there - I was looking for a Marauder initially, but decided on the VL as I wanted a shafty.  All the best with your mods - don't be shy in asking for advice
Back to top Go down
Twojobmick
Valued VIP Member
Twojobmick

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, I'm Josh from Michigan!   Hello everyone, I'm Josh from Michigan! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 6:04 am

Hi Josh and Hello everyone, I'm Josh from Michigan! 1530558013

Lovely bike mate !
Back to top Go down
OldManYam
Very Valued VIP Member
OldManYam

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, I'm Josh from Michigan!   Hello everyone, I'm Josh from Michigan! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:20 am

Hello everyone, I'm Josh from Michigan! 2773974287  Josh, & Hello everyone, I'm Josh from Michigan! 304308752   Hello everyone, I'm Josh from Michigan! 18617

Hope you enjoy your VZ800 and using the forum

Cheers   Hello everyone, I'm Josh from Michigan! 256401                Hello everyone, I'm Josh from Michigan! 3005623951    Yam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, I'm Josh from Michigan!   Hello everyone, I'm Josh from Michigan! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone, I'm Josh from Michigan!
Page 1 of 1