Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, M800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50 Model Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tow Bar and Trailer.

Go down 
+15
rossmofo
Doc Cox
Twojobmick
v-twin
captain crash
alfie92
Mr Intruder
katsd
Old Luner
peardrop3
Ken1964
yorky
johnboss
simbo
hawktheslayer
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ken1964
Valued Member
Ken1964

Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tow Bar and Trailer.   Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 5:40 pm

I would imagine that with an 800cc engine an Intruder could actually pull that on the flat?
Back to top Go down
hawktheslayer
Very Valued VIP Member
hawktheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tow Bar and Trailer.   Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 6:23 pm

Hmmmm! whats the pulling power/torque on a 800? gor me thinking now
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Tow Bar and Trailer.   Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 7:21 pm

hawktheslayer wrote:
Hmmmm! whats the pulling power/torque on a 800? gor me thinking now

52 BHP at 6000rpm & 51.00lb.ft at 3200rpm, not really enough to pull a caravan without destroying the clutch.
Back to top Go down
hawktheslayer
Very Valued VIP Member
hawktheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tow Bar and Trailer.   Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 8:11 pm

Shame best let I know in case he serious Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 3213823784
Back to top Go down
Doc Cox
The Nutty Professor
Doc Cox

PostSubject: Re: Tow Bar and Trailer.   Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 4:06 pm

Looking good Mal, that trailer was a bargain, how does it feel when towing ?  Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 2170595768 Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 2170595768 Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 2170595768
Back to top Go down
bigmal
Very Valued VIP Member
bigmal

PostSubject: Re: Tow Bar and Trailer.   Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 6:18 pm

Hi doc
Just got back from maiden voyage... Me, Mrs bigmal, and assorted camping gear in the trailer. Went from Manchester to Jamie Oliver's festival in kingham... About 145 miles. 

Now and again I needed to change gear earlier to get up a hill, but overall you really couldn't sense it was there, even when cornering. 

Kept it to a max of 60 (as I think that's a general towing limit anyway).

Last night it rained, so we packed the tent in the rain, and loaded the bike in the rain.  By the time we were ready, hundreds of cars, camper vans etc had already left the "car park in a field" so it was a lovely combination of compacted slippy wet grass with big patches of mud for good measure.

I told Mrs  bigmal to walk across the field, as I didn't want a passenger if things got hairy. But by keeping the speed dead low and constant, and by carving out my own route... A straight line across the field, the trusty Intruder pulled me and the trailer to the exit!

The other hero of the day was Mrs bigmal, who has hardly ever been on a motorway on the bike, and did 145 miles today almost entirely in the rain.  Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 3005623951 Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 3005623951
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Tow Bar and Trailer.   Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 6:40 pm

bigmal wrote:

Now and again I needed to change gear earlier to get up a hill, but overall you really couldn't sense it was there, even when cornering. 

That can only be expected, especially two up with a weekends worth of camping gear in the trailer  Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 3498837457
Back to top Go down
johnboss
Very Valued VIP Member
johnboss

PostSubject: Re: Tow Bar and Trailer.   Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 8:36 pm

Glad the maiden voyage went well Mal. Pity about the rain, but at least its fully tested now for the next outing.
Back to top Go down
Ken1964
Valued Member
Ken1964

PostSubject: Re: Tow Bar and Trailer.   Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 9:10 pm

Pleased to read your so happy with what was already looking so good. Well done Sir, many more will follow your lead here.
Back to top Go down
bigmal
Very Valued VIP Member
bigmal

PostSubject: Re: Tow Bar and Trailer.   Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 9:29 pm

Cheers Ken. And if course if anyone does want a bash at something similar I'll happily post close up pics, dimensions etc of the towbar.
Back to top Go down
Skidalot
Very Valued VIP Member
Skidalot

PostSubject: Re: Tow Bar and Trailer.   Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 9:44 pm

Ken1964 wrote:
Pleased to read your so happy with what was already looking so good. Well done Sir, many more will follow your lead here.
Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 428386 Yep!  Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 184121345 I definitely think you've started something here Mal. Especially with those that have to take a pillion passenger on tour with them.
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Tow Bar and Trailer.   Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 9:49 pm

Skidalot wrote:
Ken1964 wrote:
Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 428386 Yep!  Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 184121345 I definitely think you've started something here Mal. Especially with those that have to take a pillion passenger on tour with them.

Is that a hint Skid? have you found a Lady (sheep) friend?  Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 852880    Mal, When's the colour co-ordination (spray job) happening? now the trailer's a success  Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 2170595768
Back to top Go down
Skidalot
Very Valued VIP Member
Skidalot

PostSubject: Re: Tow Bar and Trailer.   Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 10:00 pm

simbo wrote:

Is that a hint Skid? have you found a Lady (sheep) friend?  Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 852880 
What? and start all this again?!   Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 2575487410  No time for monogamy, all those ewe's and there's only one Skid!  Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 852880
Back to top Go down
bigmal
Very Valued VIP Member
bigmal

PostSubject: Re: Tow Bar and Trailer.   Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 10:02 pm

I think I may leave it silver! If I ever flogged it, I think that would be more saleable.

Funny, on the m6 today, a bloke went past with a bike towing a trailer in what can only be described as Man City blue. Hope he didn't pay too much!
Back to top Go down
katsd
Very Valued VIP Member
katsd

PostSubject: Re: Tow Bar and Trailer.   Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:50 am

Glad to hear it worked out well - brilliant !!!  Re leaving the slippy field - do you find that having the extra weight on the hitch would be pushing down on the bikes rear wheel & gives it more traction?
Back to top Go down
Old Luner
Valued Member
Old Luner

PostSubject: Re: Tow Bar and Trailer.   Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 10:00 am

I think its a keeper Mal, go on, get it painted up to match the bike, you know you want to  sssmily
Back to top Go down
bigmal
Very Valued VIP Member
bigmal

PostSubject: Re: Tow Bar and Trailer.   Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 1:18 pm

katsd wrote:
 - do you find that having the extra weight on the hitch would be pushing down on the bikes rear wheel & gives it more traction?
hadn't thought of that dave - you could be right...
Back to top Go down
peardrop3
Very Valued VIP Member
peardrop3

PostSubject: Re: Tow Bar and Trailer.   Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 4:15 pm

Well done with the shake down run & congratulations to Mrs Big Mal for braving it out like that.
It's those kind of trips that cement trust in your driver & I should know about that one as I had a bad experience on my Pan European with Rosie on the back & she never batted an eyelid & just said you know what you're doing & I trust you. That means a lot to you & you now have it as well.
Back to top Go down
rossmofo
rossmofo

PostSubject: Re: Tow Bar and Trailer.   Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 5:29 pm

Good job there , and at a very reasonable cost. Quite fancy one myself ,save a fortune on b&bs if the good wife could take half her wardrobe with us ...
Did you need to pay extra on your insurance? I know I'm not covered to tow a trailer with my bike ,in fact I had to specify I needed pillion cover. Seems everything is extra these days ...
Back to top Go down
Keith81
Keith81

PostSubject: Re: Tow Bar and Trailer.   Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 8:29 pm

Im a late comer to this thread but I love it. The trailer looks great, the tow bar looks like its meant to be there and I think that the 360 swivel draw bar is an awesome idea. It looks quite magical how the trailer wheels stay firmly on the floor in the video. ilisTow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 276246
Back to top Go down
bigmal
Very Valued VIP Member
bigmal

PostSubject: Re: Tow Bar and Trailer.   Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 8:39 pm

Thanks Keith... Appreciate your kind words. It tows beautifully, but then I guess it should...the people who make the trailer are part of Watsonian, of sidecar fame.
Back to top Go down
KeithW
KeithW

PostSubject: Re: Tow Bar and Trailer.   Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 9:06 pm

Hi Mal

I hope it's ok to resurrect this thread.

My old S/S tube towbar looks all wrong on the new bike (and it doesn't fit anyway!) and I was going to take the liberty of sort of copying your design. What size bar did you use - I was thinking of 25mm x 5mm or 30mm x 5mm. And what size is the towball plate.
Did you use a standard 7 pin towbar socket and, if so, was it secured to the towball plate in any way?

Cheers
KeithW
Back to top Go down
bigmal
Very Valued VIP Member
bigmal

PostSubject: Re: Tow Bar and Trailer.   Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 9:30 pm

Hi Keith
Feel free to copy away to your hearts content!

The design was knocked up by the brother of a friend who is a metal fabricator, but the design was my own from looking at various others.

I'll bob in the garage in daylight tomorrow and check the dimensions for you.

The kind of 'hockey stick' shape was the trickiest part.... he put the metal strip in a huge bending machine to create that gradual curve.

Re the electrics... I used a standard 7 pin trailer socket, and just connected taillight & number plate light, L & R indicators and brakes. I didn't connect the fog light (blue?).

I also upgraded the trailer lighting to all LED as I figured that would put far less strain on the bike's electrics, and enabled me to just tap into the various wires under the seat.

I removed the rear number plate and used this type of thing to fix the socket to that area of the bike...

Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Durite_0-521-00_trailer_socket_brackets_16swg_galvanised_mild_steel_7_pin_single-350x350
Back to top Go down
KeithW
KeithW

PostSubject: Re: Tow Bar and Trailer.   Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 9:51 pm

Thanks for that Mal - that was a pretty swift reply!

I'm working on a plan for the number plate. Did you leave the number plate bracket fitted and use that to mount the trailer socket bracket?

All my trailer lights are LED. I don't supose Suzuki are different from anyone else in that the wiring and alternator are just about capable of delivering to the stock bike!

KeithW
Back to top Go down
bigmal
Very Valued VIP Member
bigmal

PostSubject: Re: Tow Bar and Trailer.   Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 11:22 pm

On my m800 for some reason the stock number plate bracket was flimsy and snapped, so I'd already replaced with something homemade. But I did effectively trap the socket mounting plate between the number plate and it's bracket...

You can barely see the bracket but it is there. If you go back to page 1 of this thread there's a close up Wink
Back to top Go down
bigmal
Very Valued VIP Member
bigmal

PostSubject: Re: Tow Bar and Trailer.   Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 12:34 pm

Hey Keith
Just been to measure the towbar....

The metal bar it's made from is 30mm x "at least 5mm" 

Hard to be exact because of the powder coating.... it measures more like 7mm, so I would say use at least 5mm.

The flat plate that carries the towball is 320mm x 100mm

I used this kind of ball...

Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 7-8-x-3-thread-50mm-tow-ball-hitch-pin-trailer-tractor-towing-6186-p

Even though the towbar is chunky and heavy there is still a little left or right springiness, but nothing to cause any handling issues.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
KeithW
KeithW

PostSubject: Re: Tow Bar and Trailer.   Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 7:42 pm

Thanks for that, Mal. I wondered how rigid it would be so I'm going for 40mm x 6mm or 7mm and see how it works out. It increases the weight somewhat, though. My old towbar was absolutely solid, no movement at all.

KeithW
Back to top Go down
katsd
Very Valued VIP Member
katsd

PostSubject: Re: Tow Bar and Trailer.   Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 7:53 pm

KeithW wrote:
Thanks for that, Mal. I wondered how rigid it would be so I'm going for 40mm x 6mm or 7mm and see how it works out. It increases the weight somewhat, though. My old towbar was absolutely solid, no movement at all.

KeithW
Careful when using words like "rigid" - Justin will be on you in a flash !!!!
Back to top Go down
hawktheslayer
Very Valued VIP Member
hawktheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tow Bar and Trailer.   Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 9:03 pm

hyst hyst hyst hyst police Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 684299999 Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 11528850
Back to top Go down
katsd
Very Valued VIP Member
katsd

PostSubject: Re: Tow Bar and Trailer.   Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 9:09 pm

No denial though !!!!  I rest my case
Back to top Go down
peardrop3
Very Valued VIP Member
peardrop3

PostSubject: Re: Tow Bar and Trailer.   Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2017 5:12 pm

Was thinking that ball looked like something he would be more into as well mounted to a respectable surface.... sssmily dogsb
Back to top Go down
KeithW
KeithW

PostSubject: Re: Tow Bar and Trailer.   Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 10:27 am

Been having a rethink on this. I've spoken to three people who have towbars made with flat bar and they all say there is some minimal lateral movement. The heavier the gauge bar the less movement, and the longer the unsupported length of the bar the more movement. Obvious, I supose. I've also spoken to Freewheel, Norfolk, and a fabricator in Canterbury and both say they would only use tube steel for those reasons. Both also say that everything should be on the bike before having the bar fitted. Again, obvious, I would think. So that is all on hold till I've figured out how to fix the saddlebags. (I was going to say "mount" the saddlebags but that might be trundling off topic again!!)

KeithW
Back to top Go down
KeithW
KeithW

PostSubject: Re: Tow Bar and Trailer.   Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 2:22 pm

Now got the towbar done and I have to say it is rock solid and tows beautifully. We are now operational!

Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 20170324_175336_zps02xfgw1g

Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 20170324_175306_zps2pltbnby

Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 20170324_175422_zpsfvymwdgg

KeithW
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Tow Bar and Trailer.   Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 5:12 pm

Looks a very professional job Keith  thumup
Back to top Go down
bigmal
Very Valued VIP Member
bigmal

PostSubject: Re: Tow Bar and Trailer.   Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 5:48 pm

Spot on match for the swing arm etc. Looks great!
Back to top Go down
johnboss
Very Valued VIP Member
johnboss

PostSubject: Re: Tow Bar and Trailer.   Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 7:42 pm

Looks great - will we see it in action in Wales Keith?
Back to top Go down
KeithW
KeithW

PostSubject: Re: Tow Bar and Trailer.   Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 8:09 pm

I am very pleased with it

It will be on the bike in Wales but I won't have the trailer on. I've got enough storage on the bike for hotelling it. It's camping I use the trailer for - and I do a lot of that. About 7 or 8 trips a year.

Keith
Back to top Go down
johnboss
Very Valued VIP Member
johnboss

PostSubject: Re: Tow Bar and Trailer.   Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 8:14 pm

KeithW wrote:

It will be on the bike in Wales but I won't have the trailer on. I've got enough storage on the bike for hotelling it. It's camping I use the trailer for - and I do a lot of that. About 7 or 8 trips a year.

Keith
Bring the trailer anyway - it'll be useful to hold Sims new flask (his last one sadly died earlier this year) and there may be room for wet weather gear for everyone else...Wales isn't famous for being particularly dry. thumup
Back to top Go down
hawktheslayer
Very Valued VIP Member
hawktheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tow Bar and Trailer.   Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 2:44 pm

Very impressive! thumup
Back to top Go down
peardrop3
Very Valued VIP Member
peardrop3

PostSubject: Re: Tow Bar and Trailer.   Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 3:36 pm

Looks almost a factory part, very nicely done! thumup
Back to top Go down
peardrop3
Very Valued VIP Member
peardrop3

PostSubject: Re: Tow Bar and Trailer.   Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 5:42 pm

Saw a yam today with trailer going to Donington. loaded to the gunnels it was & ugly as sin.
Back to top Go down
KeithW
KeithW

PostSubject: Re: Tow Bar and Trailer.   Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 11:26 am

johnboss wrote:
KeithW wrote:

Keith
Bring the trailer anyway - it'll be useful to hold Sims new flask (his last one sadly died earlier this year) and there may be room for wet weather gear for everyone else...Wales isn't famous for being particularly dry. thumup
I've been trying to work out whether this is some kind of spoof or a serious suggestion! And what kind of "flask" needs a trailer for transport, may I ask?
I know a German guy who rides a VTX1800  and takes the trailer everywhere. On rideouts everyone uses it for helmets and jackets when we stop for lunch.
I'm not averse to this idea if there is space at the hotel. If I take it I'll bring the "on road running repairs kit" for weight!

Keith
Back to top Go down
Skidalot
Very Valued VIP Member
Skidalot

PostSubject: Re: Tow Bar and Trailer.   Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 12:27 pm

KeithW wrote:
what kind of "flask" needs a trailer for transport, may I ask?

Well Sim's flask started life off as a WW1 artillery shell, and as such got used to being transported around the place by trailer or cart. Laughing
It has to be this large because Sim gets very thirsty from all the manure he talks,  Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 89218 unfortunately though he finds it difficult to walk unaided for any length of time, this disability is known as "tired fecker" syndrome. In fact I once watched him dismount his bike and try to walk to a cafe about 50 yards down the road from him, but alas, he collapsed about a third of the way there. Hence the flask from there on........ SORTED!!!  thumup
Back to top Go down
johnboss
Very Valued VIP Member
johnboss

PostSubject: Re: Tow Bar and Trailer.   Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 1:34 pm

Me and Old Luner are OK and more than capable of travelling without all the trimmings, but we'll need room for VTwins numerous spare drive belts, Micks detailing kit, Justine's Tu Tu's and Evening Gowns and Skids lucky 'pulling' wellies. Yorkies of that age where a change of clothes is always handy to have to hand, Mal's satnav is suspect so he'll need room for maps, sextants and compasses etc and Peardrop will need room for his knives, just in case we see a nice looking lunch stood in a field waiting to be sorted.
You might be better getting a bigger trailer Keith.
Back to top Go down
peardrop3
Very Valued VIP Member
peardrop3

PostSubject: Re: Tow Bar and Trailer.   Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 3:42 pm

Ere what you tryin to say yoof? LOL! I only need 1 x 6" boning knife I'll tell you, makes quick work of animals!
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Tow Bar and Trailer.   Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 8:46 pm

Skidalot wrote:
KeithW wrote:
what kind of "flask" needs a trailer for transport, may I ask?

Well Sim's flask started life off as a WW1 artillery shell, and as such got used to being transported around the place by trailer or cart. Laughing
It has to be this large because Sim gets very thirsty from all the manure he talks,  Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 89218 unfortunately though he finds it difficult to walk unaided for any length of time, this disability is known as "tired fecker" syndrome. In fact I once watched him dismount his bike and try to walk to a cafe about 50 yards down the road from him, but alas, he collapsed about a third of the way there. Hence the flask from there on........ SORTED!!!  thumup

Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 996187811 Utter Bollocks! but  Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 996187811  none the less  thumup  You'll be telling everyone I have an overwhelming desire to be Welsh next  Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 852880
Back to top Go down
Twojobmick
Valued VIP Member
Twojobmick

PostSubject: Re: Tow Bar and Trailer.   Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 9:53 pm

johnboss wrote:
Me and Old Luner are OK and more than capable of travelling without all the trimmings, but we'll  need room for VTwins numerous spare drive belts, Micks detailing kit, Justine's Tu Tu's and Evening Gowns and Skids lucky 'pulling' wellies.  Yorkies of that age where a change of clothes is always handy to have to hand, Mal's satnav is suspect so he'll need room for maps, sextants and compasses etc and  Peardrop will need room for his knives, just in case  we see a nice looking lunch stood in a field waiting to be sorted.
You might be better getting a bigger trailer Keith.
And extra room for Alan's commode remember JB ...... he can't hold it like he used to ya know !
Back to top Go down
Skidalot
Very Valued VIP Member
Skidalot

PostSubject: Re: Tow Bar and Trailer.   Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 11:13 pm

simbo wrote:
Quote :
You'll be telling everyone I have an overwhelming desire to be Welsh next  Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 852880

After the Cheddar trip, I've always known this to be the case. Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 852880 I was shocked to the very core of my being at what I saw and heard that day Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 249703  Unfortunately though I don't have any witnesses as John and Justin had buggered off somewhere together to do only God knows what Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 1199265026 ?
Back to top Go down
johnboss
Very Valued VIP Member
johnboss

PostSubject: Re: Tow Bar and Trailer.   Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 12:35 am

Skidalot wrote:
simbo wrote:
Quote :
You'll be telling everyone I have an overwhelming desire to be Welsh next  Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 852880

John and Justin had buggered off somewhere together to do only God knows what Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 1199265026 ?
No piccies - it didn't happen!

Anyway, where is Justine?  Not seen any post of his for a while.
Back to top Go down
KeithW
KeithW

PostSubject: Re: Tow Bar and Trailer.   Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2019 11:26 am

Hi Guys, Last week I got a notification of a new post on this topic but I was in Europe touring/camping at the time. I did look at it on my phone and it said that the pictures of my towbar were no longer viewable. They are missing and I thought that was because I walked away from Photobucket when they were demanding money with menaces! Now I am back and I thought I would try and replace the pictures. But now there is no sign of the post that I read and I can't edit my original post (or, more likely, I just don't know how to do it!!) Is there a time limit on the ability to edit? Failing that I may just add another post.

KeithW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tow Bar and Trailer.   Tow Bar and Trailer. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tow Bar and Trailer.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next