Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, M800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50 Model Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

finally got my radiator fan installed but.....

Go down 
+2
simbo
pazderski
6 posters
AuthorMessage
pazderski
pazderski

finally got my radiator fan installed but..... Empty
PostSubject: finally got my radiator fan installed but.....   finally got my radiator fan installed but..... Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 2:20 pm

so I finally get everything done and I go to kick her over and the fan immediately turns on and is obnoxiously loud....... is this normal? please help
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: finally got my radiator fan installed but.....   finally got my radiator fan installed but..... Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 6:25 pm

The fan shouldn't come on until the coolant temperature reaches around 100 degrees, And no it shouldn't be obnoxiously loud either.
Back to top Go down
pazderski
pazderski

PostSubject: Re: finally got my radiator fan installed but.....   finally got my radiator fan installed but..... Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 12:22 am

WELL WHAT THE HELL I think they may have sent me a bogus part
Back to top Go down
Lowey
Valued Member
Lowey

PostSubject: Re: finally got my radiator fan installed but.....   finally got my radiator fan installed but..... Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 8:15 am

Have you wired it correctly and is the fan catching on anything to cause it to be obnoxiously loud?
Back to top Go down
pazderski
pazderski

PostSubject: Re: finally got my radiator fan installed but.....   finally got my radiator fan installed but..... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 4:45 pm

yep it sure was, I got it situated, but man it turned into on hell of a job because I ended up having to do the water pump thermos switch temp sensor and thermostat, I had no idea how bad off I was, I'm not sure how everything went out but it must of have happened in a domino effect, but I did learn how to test and change everything on the coolant system, so any questions please feel free to ask and I will answer to the best of my knowledge
Back to top Go down
stingray
Very Valued VIP Member
stingray

PostSubject: Re: finally got my radiator fan installed but.....   finally got my radiator fan installed but..... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 4:55 pm

Glad to hear you've sorted your problems out Johnny finally got my radiator fan installed but..... 3498837457
Back to top Go down
goshhub

PostSubject: Re: finally got my radiator fan installed but.....   finally got my radiator fan installed but..... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 6:45 pm

pleased ya got it sorted ,
must admit everything behind the rad is crammed in ,i was worried mine was broke cos never  heard it on,[had bike a few month ] till saturday gone ,ridin in hot weather and in a que of traffic ......not that loud but relieved it works ,never had a bike that has not got a temp guage ....
my volvo has not got a guage ,daughters fiesta hasnt and sons astra has not either so must be the way it is going,bloody crazy thou.....anyhow well sorted johnny ,the new rad man of the forum.... finally got my radiator fan installed but..... 1218875559
Back to top Go down
Breeze42355
Prospect
Breeze42355

PostSubject: Re: finally got my radiator fan installed but.....   finally got my radiator fan installed but..... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2020 10:31 pm

How do you get the old fan and shroud off? thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: finally got my radiator fan installed but.....   finally got my radiator fan installed but..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

finally got my radiator fan installed but.....
Page 1 of 1