Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, M800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50 Model Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from Wales

Go down 
+6
peardrop3
johnboss
hawktheslayer
simbo
Mr Intruder
Bluesman
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluesman
Very Valued VIP Member
Bluesman

Hello from Wales Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Wales   Hello from Wales Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:29 pm

Im Bluesman - crazy 'bout the blues and bikes. The Intruder wondered if I might be interested in this site - 'you bet!' Hello from Wales 881924 So difficult to mix with like minded Suzy 800ers without travelling across the Pond or sharing with the 'big' boys. My ride is a 2010 C800 in popular black with engine bars, sissy (for Mrs.B who occasionally, when the weather's just right and there's nothin else happening, might come for a spin!) and exhaust mod (will post details soon) 3000 miles now since September. Retired now (61) but no slowcoach Twisted Evil and love to weave and overtake; something which this light and agile little beast does well! Now after the mod, the exhaust growls and rumbles which means pedestrians hear me coming, motorists move in (sometimes) and I can hear when to change gear - mind you I probably will get aftermarket one day. It's a fair weather bike really, aint it? So I have another black Suzuki - Bandit 650 (K8) which is great for a blast and doesn't mind the wet too much - either way, I think I've only missed one day since Xmas - BUT the Intruder is my default bike definitely! Will post pics in the Garage soon. Looking forward to following threads and contributing - nice one admin!! Hello from Wales 433968
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Suzuki800.com Founder ... & ... Senior Administrator
Mr Intruder

Hello from Wales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Wales   Hello from Wales Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:48 pm

Great to have you on board Bluesman, it'll take a while to get going but bear with us and I reckon between us all we can build the best site for the bike as you say this side of the pond. Hello from Wales 654950
3000 miles in since September, you must be loving your early retirement.
I have only managed 2k in a year but free time really is at a premium for me, I just hope I actually manage to catch up with the moving pension age although it a way off for me yet.
(bloody hell I'm wishing my life away) Hello from Wales 855947

I will be fitting some Vance and Hines Cruiser as soon as they arrive over the next week or so however I do really like the sound of the modded stocker and they really are a nice looking stock pipe.
Will look forward to seeing your pic's Hello from Wales 696333
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

Hello from Wales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Wales   Hello from Wales Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 10:20 pm

Hi John  WELM  Laughing
Back to top Go down
hawktheslayer
Very Valued VIP Member
hawktheslayer

Hello from Wales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Wales   Hello from Wales Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 10:56 pm

OOOps Sims been at the grape again Hello from Wales 3213823784  must be the carers night off
Back to top Go down
johnboss
Very Valued VIP Member
johnboss

Hello from Wales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Wales   Hello from Wales Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 10:57 pm

hawktheslayer wrote:
OOOps Sims been at the grape again Hello from Wales 3213823784  must be the carers night off

Hope he's not all wobbly in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Bluesman
Very Valued VIP Member
Bluesman

Hello from Wales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Wales   Hello from Wales Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 11:39 pm

Hi Sim but I think this thread was when you were just a twinkle in your Intruder's mirror! That was in the days Dave was still The Intruder but Crash kept calling him Mr.Intruder and eventually it just stuck . As far as I know, no other member has changed their user name, unlike avatars which alter daily and drive me nuts! That's a little bit of site history for the new boys!
Back to top Go down
hawktheslayer
Very Valued VIP Member
hawktheslayer

Hello from Wales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Wales   Hello from Wales Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 1:05 am

johnboss wrote:
hawktheslayer wrote:

So you have forgotten Cheddar already! hyst Ask the other boys about last years "Hornfluer" detour, if not for micks guidance half of us would never have made it back to the hotel, even though HE missed 2 signs that said "HORNFLUER" this way Hello from Wales 3213823784 Hello from Wales 3213823784
Back to top Go down
peardrop3
Very Valued VIP Member
peardrop3

Hello from Wales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Wales   Hello from Wales Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 1:52 pm

Welcome to the mad house John as I'm sure you'll fit in well ha ha ha , , , , , , sssmily
Back to top Go down
bagtoracer68
bagtoracer68

Hello from Wales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Wales   Hello from Wales Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 2:58 pm

Greetings from "across the pond" John!
Hello from Wales 4070287859 shake h
Back to top Go down
Skidalot
Very Valued VIP Member
Skidalot

Hello from Wales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Wales   Hello from Wales Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 11:27 pm

I see you're a 'local lad' Bluesman? Hello from Wales 852880
Back to top Go down
Bluesman
Very Valued VIP Member
Bluesman

Hello from Wales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Wales   Hello from Wales Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 12:22 am

Hello from Wales 3660331482
Back to top Go down
Twojobmick
Valued VIP Member
Twojobmick

Hello from Wales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Wales   Hello from Wales Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 7:16 am

hawktheslayer wrote:
johnboss wrote:
hawktheslayer wrote:

So you have forgotten Cheddar already! hyst Ask the other boys about last years "Hornfluer" detour, if not for micks guidance half of us would never have made it back to the hotel, even though HE missed 2 signs that said "HORNFLUER" this way Hello from Wales 3213823784 Hello from Wales 3213823784
Just call me " The Navigator" ...... or Navigatoooorr, if your American !

Oh, welcome to the forum Bluesman ..... Nice to see a new member Hello from Wales 852880
Back to top Go down
katsd
Very Valued VIP Member
katsd

Hello from Wales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Wales   Hello from Wales Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 3:25 pm

Another new member from Wales ???  Have you got a twin on here ??  Welcome on board
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from Wales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Wales   Hello from Wales Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Wales
Page 1 of 1