Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.

Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, M800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50 Model Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder

HomePublicationsRegisterLog in

Memphis Shades Lowers Installed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EazyDuz
EazyDuz

Memphis Shades Lowers Installed Empty
PostSubject: Memphis Shades Lowers Installed   Memphis Shades Lowers Installed Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 3:33 am

Found some beefy MS lowers. Ordered from the US and installed today. Took all of 10 mins and very happy with the size and quality of the hardware. Will test them out tomorrow.

Memphis Shades Lowers Installed Img_2013
Memphis Shades Lowers Installed Img_2012
Back to top Go down
ardie
Valued Member
ardie

PostSubject: Re: Memphis Shades Lowers Installed   Memphis Shades Lowers Installed Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 5:24 am

They look good interested how they perform thanks for the links for the seat bolt  thumup by the way
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Memphis Shades Lowers Installed   Memphis Shades Lowers Installed Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2019 7:37 am

They look good, I'd expect they'll work good too! I've often looked at them for my Street bob but thought they looked too small to serve purpose which put me off getting them  Memphis Shades Lowers Installed 3498837457
Back to top Go down
KeithW
KeithW

PostSubject: Re: Memphis Shades Lowers Installed   Memphis Shades Lowers Installed Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2019 10:06 am

You can get the Memphis Shades lowers brackets and make your own lowers whatever size you like. I did that on my Shadow to fix the the extreme buffetting around my head at anything over 50mph. It was like a switch turning off the buffetting. The first ones I made were quite large and they worked so well I lived with the ungainly looks for about a year. Then I started experimenting with the size and shape and got a very good compromise on looks and effectiveness.

KeithW
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Memphis Shades Lowers Installed   Memphis Shades Lowers Installed Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 9:25 am

KeithW wrote:
You can get the Memphis Shades lowers brackets and make your own lowers whatever size you like. I did that on my Shadow to fix the the extreme buffetting around my head at anything over 50mph. It was like a switch turning off the buffetting. The first ones I made were quite large and they worked so well I lived with the ungainly looks for about a year. Then I started experimenting with the size and shape and got a very good compromise on looks and effectiveness.

KeithW

That's a good suggestion Keith  Memphis Shades Lowers Installed 3498837457
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memphis Shades Lowers Installed   Memphis Shades Lowers Installed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Memphis Shades Lowers Installed
Page 1 of 1