Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.

Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, M800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50 Model Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder

HomePublicationsRegisterLog in

First post from Arnold in Idaho

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ArnoldinIdaho
Prospect

First post from Arnold in Idaho Empty
PostSubject: First post from Arnold in Idaho   First post from Arnold in Idaho Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2019 9:46 pm

Hello from Boise Idaho.  Lots of good riding around here along the Snake River south of Boise, to Hwy 55 north to McCall etc.  Idaho is a scenic wonder.  As a retired person I have lots of time to ride except lately my wife had a stroke and I am taking care of her.  She used to ride as a pillion passenger, but until she regains strength in her right arm and leg, it ain't happening.
Back to top Go down
peardrop3
Very Valued VIP Member
peardrop3

PostSubject: Re: First post from Arnold in Idaho   First post from Arnold in Idaho Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2019 3:19 pm

wwweee
Back to top Go down
Takkyu

PostSubject: Re: First post from Arnold in Idaho   First post from Arnold in Idaho Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 5:32 pm

Welcome Arnold!

Joe
Back to top Go down
ardie
Valued Member
ardie

PostSubject: Re: First post from Arnold in Idaho   First post from Arnold in Idaho Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 5:00 pm

Hello and welcome sorry to hear of your wifes problems i do most of my outs with wife or youngest son on board .maybe a trike conversion might be an option down the line ,hope recovery goes well .
Back to top Go down
stingray
Very Valued VIP Member
stingray

PostSubject: Re: First post from Arnold in Idaho   First post from Arnold in Idaho Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 7:06 pm

Hello Arnold and  First post from Arnold in Idaho 2610028573 Here's hoping your wife recovers soon and fully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First post from Arnold in Idaho   First post from Arnold in Idaho Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First post from Arnold in Idaho
Page 1 of 1