Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, M800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50 Model Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder

HomeRegisterLog in

How To Work Out Your Maximum Riser Height

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr Intruder
Suzuki800.com Founder ... & ... Senior Administrator
Mr Intruder

How To Work Out Your Maximum Riser Height Empty
PostSubject: How To Work Out Your Maximum Riser Height   How To Work Out Your Maximum Riser Height Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:17 pm

I have been thinking about risers for handlebars and the question of how much tolerance is in the cables. Over the years I have read on numerous forums about people that would like risers but are unsure how high they could possibly go.
For risers all you would need to do is undo the bolts from underneath the triple tree that go up in to the stock risers and build up a mock riser out of anything you have lying around such as washers or nuts, then bolt the original risers and bars back on & turn your handle bars to full lock. As long as your cables are not being stretched then what ever the maximum length it is that you have gone to is the total riser extention height that you can go to. You may need to use a longer bolt for this experiment as I have noticed a lot of risers come with extended bolts.
Simple but affective.
Back to top Go down
captain crash
Mentally Deficient lunatic ..... & ..... Site Moderator
captain crash

How To Work Out Your Maximum Riser Height Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Work Out Your Maximum Riser Height   How To Work Out Your Maximum Riser Height Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:45 pm

2+2 will always =4 & there is no doubt about it Mr Intruder Sir, you sure is good with the maths so to speak How To Work Out Your Maximum Riser Height 852880
Well thought out and As you said, simple but affective How To Work Out Your Maximum Riser Height 433968
Back to top Go down

How To Work Out Your Maximum Riser Height
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Alactic Speed Work Training for Short Sprinters
» Andrew Hinds training in Melbourne
» Have a gp3500 modded what is the best coil for maximum depth?
» Any one do body work or repainting?
» 2006 Work and Play for sale.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum :: The Garage :: Risers, Handle bars, Mirrors, Grips & End Weights-
Jump to:  
Slide Show
A random selection of suzuki800.com member bikes.
Latest topics
» k&n filter
How To Work Out Your Maximum Riser Height Icon_minitimeby Badger Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:21 am

» C800 Battery Recommendation
How To Work Out Your Maximum Riser Height Icon_minitimeby >>ozzy<< Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:15 pm

» Riser Thread
How To Work Out Your Maximum Riser Height Icon_minitimeby Ginger Karen 1 Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:45 pm

» No drive
How To Work Out Your Maximum Riser Height Icon_minitimeby wanad83 Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:25 am

» My 93 vs800
How To Work Out Your Maximum Riser Height Icon_minitimeby Badger Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:44 pm

» Hi
How To Work Out Your Maximum Riser Height Icon_minitimeby Badger Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:19 pm

» solo seat grab rail
How To Work Out Your Maximum Riser Height Icon_minitimeby bajaride Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:40 pm

» Hi from Norway.
How To Work Out Your Maximum Riser Height Icon_minitimeby Badger Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:43 pm

» Avon Cobra Chrome tyres
How To Work Out Your Maximum Riser Height Icon_minitimeby the roof Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:06 pm

» I don’t have a coolant indicator.
How To Work Out Your Maximum Riser Height Icon_minitimeby ardie Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:34 pm

» Rear crash bars
How To Work Out Your Maximum Riser Height Icon_minitimeby the roof Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:28 am

» Friendly from Boston MA
How To Work Out Your Maximum Riser Height Icon_minitimeby Jaws48 Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:35 pm

» Hi from lady rider in UK
How To Work Out Your Maximum Riser Height Icon_minitimeby ardie Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:41 pm

» Jérôme introduction
How To Work Out Your Maximum Riser Height Icon_minitimeby ardie Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:39 pm

» VZ800 Marauder broken clutch cam.
How To Work Out Your Maximum Riser Height Icon_minitimeby wanad83 Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:47 am

» Hello from California!!
How To Work Out Your Maximum Riser Height Icon_minitimeby ardie Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:07 pm

» Problems removing stock exhaust on a C800B 2016
How To Work Out Your Maximum Riser Height Icon_minitimeby 03580 Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:23 pm

» Looking for headlight trim & tank badge
How To Work Out Your Maximum Riser Height Icon_minitimeby ardie Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:35 pm

» Looking for headlight trim & tank badge
How To Work Out Your Maximum Riser Height Icon_minitimeby MPS Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:20 pm

» Hello
How To Work Out Your Maximum Riser Height Icon_minitimeby Badger Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:54 am

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password