Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, M800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50 Model Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800

Go down 
+11
tufftaff
oldfart
doobie
DrewMechen
barky
captain crash
alfie92
Mr Intruder
Badger
pledge
Bluesman
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800   New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:52 pm

Bluesman wrote:
It's quite good fun taking off the stock system as the complete bracket goes and the new slimmed down one goes on.

New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 10-3a510

I think this is the bracket John is talking about (this is off my M800),,,after i realized it had to come off and the pipes hang on the new bracket provided with the H/H pipes it was easy enough,,,when you start her up for the first time you will have the biggest smile, they are great pipes New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 2170595768 ,,,good luck Rob ,,,if you get stuck i will PM you my number
Back to top Go down
tufftaff
tufftaff

PostSubject: Re: New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800   New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:56 pm

Thanks Peter - that would be much appreciated !
Back to top Go down
captain crash
Mentally Deficient lunatic ..... & ..... Site Moderator
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800   New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:46 pm

Feck me gently thats a bit of a big signature picture m8 New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 249703

I think you may be better of knocking that one on the head and posting it in the showroom instead so that everyone can see it in its proper place
Back to top Go down
scotland warrior
scotland warrior

PostSubject: Re: New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800   New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:54 pm

Rob WOW is that big enough?

It is nice though.
Back to top Go down
tufftaff
tufftaff

PostSubject: Re: New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800   New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:30 pm

Sig changed
Back to top Go down
Bluesman
Very Valued VIP Member
Bluesman

PostSubject: Re: New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800   New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:00 pm

Those pipes are gonna look great on that bike mind!
Back to top Go down
tufftaff
tufftaff

PostSubject: Re: New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800   New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:05 am

Just a taster - I'll post more when i have time next week - thanks to Bill at Celtic Motorcycles for the use of tools/ramp etc

https://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z181/tufftaff/Volusia/?action=view&current=FittingHHShortCutPipes.mp4

Back to top Go down
Bluesman
Very Valued VIP Member
Bluesman

PostSubject: Re: New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800   New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:05 pm

Cor, a real ramp and real tools - luxury! As you say, "That's more like it!".
Back to top Go down
oiler
Saint Oiler the 1st
oiler

PostSubject: HH Pipes   New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:30 pm

Exactly the pipes I've ordered for my new Intruder. How did you cope with the change of pipes re insurance ?
Back to top Go down
Bluesman
Very Valued VIP Member
Bluesman

PostSubject: Re: New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800   New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:01 pm

oiler wrote:
Exactly the pipes I've ordered for my new Intruder. How did you cope with the change of pipes re insurance ?

I told them I had put on the HH short cuts. They said as long as not more than 5% power increase then ok. I said just better sound but not more than 5%. They said ok. At least it is on record. In the case of a claim they may replace with stock pipes - I dunno I bet the originals are as expensive as the HH! I must confess I was little worried about the insurance implications - just sooooo loved the sound!!
Back to top Go down
oiler
Saint Oiler the 1st
oiler

PostSubject: Pipes & Insurance   New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:03 pm

Brilliant. Really helpful. Thanks Oiler
Back to top Go down
captain crash
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800   New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:16 pm

Blues you say "I bet the originals are as expensive as the HH".
The original stock exhausts brand new make your HH shorties sound very cheap. A brand new stock exhaust is as expensive as any aftermarket exhaust you will find
Back to top Go down
Bunso Steel
Valued Member
Bunso Steel

PostSubject: Re: New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800   New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:54 pm

captain crash wrote:
Blues you say "I bet the originals are as expensive as the HH".
The original stock exhausts brand new make your HH shorties sound very cheap. A brand new stock exhaust is as expensive as any aftermarket exhaust you will find

Certainly is, thats why my stock exhaust is cleaned and wrapped up in the shed to be kept as mint as possible
Back to top Go down
pledge
Valued Member
pledge

PostSubject: Re: New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800   New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:02 am

Bluesman wrote:
oiler wrote:

I told them I had put on the HH short cuts. They said as long as not more than 5% power increase then ok. I said just better sound but not more than 5%. They said ok.

They all ask if the power increase is more or less than 5%, there is no way of knowing unless you have the bike on a dyno before and after, I told my insurance company it was more to be on the safe side.
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Suzuki800.com Founder ... & ... Senior Administrator
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800   New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:10 pm

pledge wrote:
They all ask if the power increase is more or less than 5%, there is no way of knowing unless you have the bike on a dyno before and after, I told my insurance company it was more to be on the safe side.
It is not possible to get a power increase from only adding an aftermarket exhaust to these bikes, as they are running in a lean state from the off.
Back to top Go down
pledge
Valued Member
pledge

PostSubject: Re: New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800   New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:20 pm

A larger bore exhaust would surly make a differance.
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800   New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:36 pm

To allow more air out, you must allow more air in. As that hasn't been done, there is no flow increase. If and when the flow is increased (in & out), you must add more fuel or you will firstly decrease power & secondly burn the valves.
Back to top Go down
captain crash
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800   New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:32 pm

I remember when I was a kid and I drilled holes in the exhaust of my moped thinking it would sound better better which it did but that I would make it faster by freeing up the flow from the exhaust. It did sound better but it didn't go any faster & my dad explained the power thing to me like this

He said that I should think of the bike like a long water pipe that that has a potential flow rate of 50 ltr's a second but is only flowing at 25 ltr's a second because half of the hole at both ends is blanked off. If you unblank one end which then gives that end of the pipe the potential to run at 50 lt's a second, the pipe will still only run at 25 ltr's a second because the other end is still blanked off.

To me that makes real sense and is very much the case with these bikes as unlike some bikes & cars which have multiple fuel injectors and a brain that will adjust them and the airflow, these bikes have only 2 injectors and a very small brain that can only make very minor adjustments. And because these bikes can't cope with anything other than very minor adjustments to the fuel/Air system I would always advise anyone that adds an aftermarket exhaust such as HH shortcut straight throughs to ensure that the baffles are kept in as without them an almost complete l back pressue loss will be the result. This could result in burning valves and even a loss of power due to the incorrect mixture
Back to top Go down
pledge
Valued Member
pledge

PostSubject: Re: New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800   New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:18 pm

You learn something every day.
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800   New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 3:24 pm

Very well explained Crash New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 3498837457

These bikes have a very limited self adjustment ability but it is enough as already said, to cope with very minor adjustments only. Adding an aftermarket exhaust will make such a minuscule difference that it would hardly register without adding a high flow filter & fuel pack. Which is why it is better to say it will have zero power affect than to have members think that it makes any difference that could ever be realistically noticed.

In the UK we all live at relatively the same altitude, where as in places like America if you were running 2 identical carbed bikes in different states the jetting could be different on both bikes to compensate for the altitude. Our bikes have the ability to make those minor adjustments associated with a + or - altitude situation but no more.
Add a high flow filter such as K&N and a fuel pack of some description and you will really wake the beast up.
When we were at the Ace cafe recently and Sifirider went for a spin on my bike he was shocked at the power difference between his stock bike and my one with aftermarket exhaust, K&N & a fuel pack. These bikes are like caged animals in their stock state but after those three changes have been made the beast wakes up with a roar.
Back to top Go down
oiler
Saint Oiler the 1st
oiler

PostSubject: Re: New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800   New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:02 pm

New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 3999423852 Thanks for observations/advice. My after-market pipes are being fitted by the dealer, so I trust that any other technical alterations will be done by them at the time ("I didn't get where I am today" by fiddling with filters etc) Any other members old enough to remember where that quote came from I wonder? Answers on a postcard please, or filing that, on this site. Thank you New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 50610
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800   New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:19 pm

Aftermarket pipes on their own won't require any technical adjustments as such. It may well just be a straight fit with o2 sensors bosses fitted in the pipes or o2 sensor eliminators fitted. Either way, its going to sound and look fab New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 3498837457
Back to top Go down
pledge
Valued Member
pledge

PostSubject: Re: New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800   New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:31 pm

Hi Oiler I see your bike is a 2012 model so it is still under warranty are you aware that fitting aftermarket exhausts to your bike could affect the warranty,

I'm not 100% sure if it would or not but it is worth checking out.
Back to top Go down
Bluesman
Very Valued VIP Member
Bluesman

PostSubject: Re: New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800   New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:57 pm

pledge wrote:
Hi Oiler I see your bike is a 2012 model so it is still under warranty are you aware that fitting aftermarket exhausts to your bike could affect the warranty,

I'm not 100% sure if it would or not but it is worth checking out.

I mentioned this to Suzuki customer service a while back and was told that if any claim could be attrubuted to the pipes, then you may be without warranty. However it would not invalidate any claim that was non-exhaust related.
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800   New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:02 pm

How the hell could a warrantee claim be exhaust related, I reckon you got a standard answer that they would give what ever you had asked.
Might be worth phoning and asking the same question but with the words cuddly toy used instead New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 3213823784
Back to top Go down
pledge
Valued Member
pledge

PostSubject: Re: New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800   New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:11 pm

Thought it was worth mentioning so Oiler could go ahead fully informed, we have to bear in mind it's a bit like insurance companies if they can find a reason to turn down a claim they will, and I'm sure Suzuki would also look for a reason to dismiss a warranty claim if they could.
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800   New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:32 pm

100% agree Ray New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 3498837457
Back to top Go down
Bluesman
Very Valued VIP Member
Bluesman

PostSubject: Re: New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800   New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:46 pm

Mr Intruder wrote:
How the hell could a warrantee claim be exhaust related.......?

Easy - Dear Suzuki my bike's running funny. Okay we'll have a look at it. Ah you've changed from the stock pipes to those aftermarkets - the valves have burnt out. If you had not fitted a new exhaust the bike would be fine. I think that's the sort of thing they meant. I agree they will try ro wriggle but I don't suppose we can expect them to necessarily honour a warranty when we have changed stock parts.
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800   New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:52 pm

lol! You gotta laugh, I forgot my own argument.
However I wasn't thinking of an exhaust with parts missing (baffles taken out) but as a complete unit replacement. That'll teach me to not think outside the box New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 852880
Back to top Go down
Bluesman
Very Valued VIP Member
Bluesman

PostSubject: Re: New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800   New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:04 pm

New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 3005623951
Back to top Go down
captain crash
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800   New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:26 pm

Check mate New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 3213823784
Back to top Go down
oiler
Saint Oiler the 1st
oiler

PostSubject: Re: New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800   New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:39 am

Re polishing. I as given a whole set of Auto Glym stuff for my birthday. The chrome polish comes up really well, and causes lots of beading in the rain, helping retard any tendency to rust. Really good stuff. Looking forward to picking my new bike up on 15th Sept from Cupar Suzuki, complete with short Highway Hawk pipes. Sad really that I'm now an official OAP (tho only just) and am for the first time to have a set of decent pipes (I'll be keeping the baffles in, 'cos I wouldn't know how to take 'em out anyway) PS It'll be my seventh cruiser in a long life, and my current Shadow 750, running on stock pipes has a noisier exhaust note than any of the others. If Honda can do it, and remain legal, why can't all the others?? :bike4:
Back to top Go down
Bluesman
Very Valued VIP Member
Bluesman

PostSubject: Re: New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800   New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:02 pm

oiler wrote:
Re polishing. I as given a whole set of Auto Glym stuff for my birthday. The chrome polish comes up really well, and causes lots of beading in the rain, helping retard any tendency to rust. Really good stuff. Looking forward to picking my new bike up on 15th Sept from Cupar Suzuki, complete with short Highway Hawk pipes. Sad really that I'm now an official OAP (tho only just) and am for the first time to have a set of decent pipes (I'll be keeping the baffles in, 'cos I wouldn't know how to take 'em out anyway) PS It'll be my seventh cruiser in a long life, and my current Shadow 750, running on stock pipes has a noisier exhaust note than any of the others. If Honda can do it, and remain legal, why can't all the others?? New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 61148

The pipes will come with the baffles out - you screw them in (easy). They come out in 2 minutes and similarly back in. I doubt you would want to run with them out (it took me a year to pluck up courage) as the noise can set off car alarms and hurt your ears. With the baffles in it is still very loud - if you need any help to quieten them down a bit, let me know. We are all nearly as excited as you are about your new bike!!!
Back to top Go down
oiler
Saint Oiler the 1st
oiler

PostSubject: Re: New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800   New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:44 pm

Diolch Bluesman 'Oiler' New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 2645662097
Back to top Go down
Bluesman
Very Valued VIP Member
Bluesman

PostSubject: Re: New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800   New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 7:04 pm

oiler wrote:
Diolch Bluesman 'Oiler' New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 2645662097

Not bad for a Scotsman!
Back to top Go down
captain crash
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800   New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:42 pm

I thought he was a welshman living in scotland
Back to top Go down
Bluesman
Very Valued VIP Member
Bluesman

PostSubject: Re: New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800   New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:16 pm

captain crash wrote:
I thought he was a welshman living in scotland

How should I know ?...I'm an Englishman living in Wales talking to a Scotsman speaking Welsh New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 2382030061
Back to top Go down
captain crash
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800   New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:31 pm

gallai hyn gael yn ddryslyd iawn gyda'r holl bobl hyn sy'n byw dramor sy'n siarad yn y mannau anghywir New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 852880
Back to top Go down
Bluesman
Very Valued VIP Member
Bluesman

PostSubject: Re: New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800   New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:50 pm

captain crash wrote:
gallai hyn gael yn ddryslyd iawn gyda'r holl bobl hyn sy'n byw dramor sy'n siarad yn y mannau anghywir New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 852880

"This could be very confusing with all these people living abroad who speak in the wrong places"

Perhaps you speak Welsh as fluently as I do Crash or maybe we just use the same e-translator New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 2650920580 New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 3602208160
Back to top Go down
oiler
Saint Oiler the 1st
oiler

PostSubject: Re: New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800   New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:19 pm

Just for clarity. I (oiler) was born in Swansea in the Middle Ages. Bought my first 'bike there a Norton Jubilee (anyone remember?) which I rode happily WITHOUT a crash helmet. Moved to London (Sutton) and some years later bought a Honda CG 125 (and oiled the clutch cable). After many happy years and many 'bikes in England, I moved to Glasgow. Bought my first Suzy 800, followed by a Deauville, my current Honda Shadow, and now salivating with anticipation at the thought of my new C800, due to be picked up from Cupar Suzuki on 15/09/12. Welsh by birth, happy to have lived most of my life (probably) in England, and delighted to spend my biking dotage in some of the world's most breathtaking biking scenery here in Scotland New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 855947
Back to top Go down
Mr.Hanbar
Mr.Hanbar

PostSubject: Re: New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800   New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 2:04 pm

Im trying to get some pipes for my m50, i like how those pipes look. Thanks for the info. :king:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800   New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New pipes at last, Highway Hawk Short Cuts on C800
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2