Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, M800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50 Model Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

That's better! (RG with tail tidy)

Go down 
+4
katsd
yorky
simbo
Bluesman
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluesman
Very Valued VIP Member
Bluesman

That's better! (RG with tail tidy) Empty
PostSubject: That's better! (RG with tail tidy)   That's better! (RG with tail tidy) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 9:33 pm

Had two lovely days' riding pretty quick in the dry  sunny and got round to photographing my new tail tidy which I fitted last week - I much prefer the rear end now compared with the 'spike' Triumph fitted to the bike!

That's better! (RG with tail tidy) Stock_zpse97f7f0b
That's better! (RG with tail tidy) RampG_zpscd1b1dbe
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: That's better! (RG with tail tidy)   That's better! (RG with tail tidy) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 9:58 pm

Looks much better!  That's better! (RG with tail tidy) 3498837457
Back to top Go down
yorky
VIP Member
yorky

PostSubject: Re: That's better! (RG with tail tidy)   That's better! (RG with tail tidy) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 9:01 am

What a machine ....all it needs now is wings !
Back to top Go down
katsd
Very Valued VIP Member
katsd

PostSubject: Re: That's better! (RG with tail tidy)   That's better! (RG with tail tidy) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 9:45 am

White bodywork with blue frame hi-lights - shouldn't work - but it looks mint !!   oyili
Back to top Go down
OldManYam
Very Valued VIP Member
OldManYam

PostSubject: Re: That's better! (RG with tail tidy)   That's better! (RG with tail tidy) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 10:57 am

Hi John,
Nice subtle change - but looks good, & as Dave says the colours look good too That's better! (RG with tail tidy) 184121345
I like the Street Triple a lot .... it is a real quart in a pint pot type of bike.
That's better! (RG with tail tidy) 3005623951   Yam
Back to top Go down
Bluesman
Very Valued VIP Member
Bluesman

PostSubject: Re: That's better! (RG with tail tidy)   That's better! (RG with tail tidy) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 5:02 pm

Thanks for the nice comments. As for wings...well it flies pretty well even without them!  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alfie92
Very Valued VIP Member
alfie92

PostSubject: Re: That's better! (RG with tail tidy)   That's better! (RG with tail tidy) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 9:41 pm

Well done John,looks great.
Back to top Go down
fat intruder
Very Valued VIP Member
fat intruder

PostSubject: Re: That's better! (RG with tail tidy)   That's better! (RG with tail tidy) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 4:01 pm

that looks better That's better! (RG with tail tidy) 3498837457
Back to top Go down
captain crash
Mentally Deficient lunatic ..... & ..... Site Moderator
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: That's better! (RG with tail tidy)   That's better! (RG with tail tidy) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:03 pm

Thats tidy that is  That's better! (RG with tail tidy) 852880
Back to top Go down
fat intruder
Very Valued VIP Member
fat intruder

PostSubject: Re: That's better! (RG with tail tidy)   That's better! (RG with tail tidy) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:22 am

smaller indicators next? maybe a rear seat cover/cowl?
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: That's better! (RG with tail tidy)   That's better! (RG with tail tidy) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 8:51 pm

fat intruder wrote:

Easy Morgan! John will have traded it in for a different model before long  That's better! (RG with tail tidy) 852880
Back to top Go down
Bluesman
Very Valued VIP Member
Bluesman

PostSubject: Re: That's better! (RG with tail tidy)   That's better! (RG with tail tidy) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 9:18 pm

simbo wrote:
fat intruder wrote:

Easy Morgan! John will have traded it in for a different model before long  That's better! (RG with tail tidy) 852880

I fancy the cowl but £130 seems a bit steep for a tiny bit of plastic   affraid plus the strap on the passenger seat is useful for hoiking it round in parking places. I'm not a big modder and as Sim points out, you never know! But as I can't imagine going much faster round corners than this nimble baby, it might be in my garage for some time to come!
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: That's better! (RG with tail tidy)   That's better! (RG with tail tidy) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 9:25 pm

Ahh but what about the Bandit?  That's better! (RG with tail tidy) 852880
Back to top Go down
fat intruder
Very Valued VIP Member
fat intruder

PostSubject: Re: That's better! (RG with tail tidy)   That's better! (RG with tail tidy) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 11:33 am

£130 is quite a lot for a small bit of plastic lol BUT you know it will look bad ass That's better! (RG with tail tidy) 852880 and I'm sure every time you go in to your garage that poor lil bike asks very politely in such a cute voice for new indicators aaarrwwwww and those little puppy dog head lights looking at you all the while how can you say no you big meany    lol! ............. That's better! (RG with tail tidy) 1090754380
Back to top Go down
Bluesman
Very Valued VIP Member
Bluesman

PostSubject: Re: That's better! (RG with tail tidy)   That's better! (RG with tail tidy) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:34 pm

If my bikes start to winge I tell them part ex stories - that shuts them up! As for the Suzuki - well it's nice to have one sensible bike, even if it is a bit heavy. Wouldn't mind a custom as well sometime for the hot weather in denims. Iron vs Intruder - now there's a hot potato!
Back to top Go down
fat intruder
Very Valued VIP Member
fat intruder

PostSubject: Re: That's better! (RG with tail tidy)   That's better! (RG with tail tidy) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 7:03 pm

Bluesman wrote:
If my bikes start to winge I tell them part ex stories - that shuts them up! Iron vs Intruder - now there's a hot potato!
you cruel man That's better! (RG with tail tidy) 3213823784

Iron vs intruder hehehe tricky one I like the soft tail's meself nice and clean looking without the shocks on the back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That's better! (RG with tail tidy)   That's better! (RG with tail tidy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That's better! (RG with tail tidy)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum :: The Gallery :: The Show Room / Gallery-
Jump to:  
Slide Show
A random selection of suzuki800.com member bikes.
Latest topics
» SUZUKI VL800 2008 fuel injection
That's better! (RG with tail tidy) Icon_minitimeby Steve17hmr Thu Jul 25, 2024 3:00 pm

» M800 lug removal problems
That's better! (RG with tail tidy) Icon_minitimeby gary,, Fri Jul 12, 2024 2:30 pm

» Front Forks Sidelined My Holiday
That's better! (RG with tail tidy) Icon_minitimeby gary,, Fri Jul 12, 2024 1:48 pm

» Hello
That's better! (RG with tail tidy) Icon_minitimeby Badger Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:59 am

» VZ800 Rear Tire to VS800 1997-
That's better! (RG with tail tidy) Icon_minitimeby wcrawford151 Thu Jun 20, 2024 6:40 pm

» Hello!
That's better! (RG with tail tidy) Icon_minitimeby Badger Thu Jun 20, 2024 5:29 pm

» Choke plunger
That's better! (RG with tail tidy) Icon_minitimeby jnsn54398 Tue Jun 18, 2024 5:32 am

» Howdy
That's better! (RG with tail tidy) Icon_minitimeby Philly_pa800 Fri May 24, 2024 8:16 pm

» VZ 800 K7
That's better! (RG with tail tidy) Icon_minitimeby Barwise92 Tue May 21, 2024 2:53 pm

» Hello
That's better! (RG with tail tidy) Icon_minitimeby Barwise92 Tue May 21, 2024 2:50 pm

» Hello, new to the site.
That's better! (RG with tail tidy) Icon_minitimeby Cyriel1980 Mon May 20, 2024 2:16 pm

» Hello All,
That's better! (RG with tail tidy) Icon_minitimeby Badger Thu May 16, 2024 10:56 pm

» G’day
That's better! (RG with tail tidy) Icon_minitimeby Badger Thu May 16, 2024 2:37 pm

» Hi all
That's better! (RG with tail tidy) Icon_minitimeby Badger Thu May 16, 2024 2:33 pm

» just saying hello to this site
That's better! (RG with tail tidy) Icon_minitimeby sgtruth60@gmail.com Tue May 07, 2024 8:04 pm

That's better! (RG with tail tidy) Icon_minitimeby M800chimp Tue May 07, 2024 11:28 am

» 12inch apes
That's better! (RG with tail tidy) Icon_minitimeby Mbroom21 Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:54 pm

» Aye what's happenin'?
That's better! (RG with tail tidy) Icon_minitimeby 717RedRumBob Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:50 am

» Handle bars rotation for comfort
That's better! (RG with tail tidy) Icon_minitimeby Badger Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:20 pm

» Hello!
That's better! (RG with tail tidy) Icon_minitimeby GregWidger Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:16 pm

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password