Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, M800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50 Model Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Home spun exhaust.

Go down 
+11
Doc Cox
Fingers
captain crash
Lowey
Skidalot
Keith81
Mr Intruder
smart
hawktheslayer
hmac
fat intruder
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rossmofo
rossmofo

Home spun exhaust. Empty
PostSubject: Home spun exhaust.   Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 5:06 pm

After being disappointed with the sound and all round performance of aftermarket pipes I decided to make my own.
Using a damaged set of 2" single wall pipes, a two into one stainless steel y-piece and a Delkavic stainless steel silencer of 2" bore I have made one.
Now its not going to be everyones cup of tea but I am very pleased with the sound and performance with or without the baffle. The looks are not the slickest but I will be making a couple of s/steel covers for the clamp etc.
All nuts, bolts and fasteners are s/steel apart from one car type clamp but I have ordered a s/steel M8 clamp to which I will fasten a cover to on fitting ...
Photos taken today at MOT to follow, once I figure out how ...
Back to top Go down
fat intruder
Very Valued VIP Member
fat intruder

Home spun exhaust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home spun exhaust.   Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 5:08 pm

sounds good Home spun exhaust. 3498837457
Back to top Go down
hmac
hmac

Home spun exhaust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home spun exhaust.   Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 5:30 pm

Interesting project Ross, look forward to the seeing the photos.
Back to top Go down
rossmofo
rossmofo

Home spun exhaust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home spun exhaust.   Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 5:40 pm

Home spun exhaust. 20150221_091159_zpsac343dba
Back to top Go down
hmac
hmac

Home spun exhaust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home spun exhaust.   Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 5:50 pm

Good work. Not sure about the look, but it's your bike to do as you wish.  So, how does it sound?
Back to top Go down
rossmofo
rossmofo

Home spun exhaust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home spun exhaust.   Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 6:01 pm

Home spun exhaust. IMG-20150217-WA0000_zpsrrreq3y3
Back to top Go down
rossmofo
rossmofo

Home spun exhaust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home spun exhaust.   Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 6:06 pm

It sounds great, like a really low rumble on tickover rising to a burbling speedboat kind of sound and then ending up like avtwin sports bike like an SV or VTR at high revs.
Performance is really smooth and definitely up on standard or straight through pipes that I have tried ...
Back to top Go down
rossmofo
rossmofo

Home spun exhaust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home spun exhaust.   Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 6:08 pm

This is a first attempt, as the single pipe is 2" it will be easy to find another silencer that might look more cruiserish ..
Back to top Go down
rossmofo
rossmofo

Home spun exhaust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home spun exhaust.   Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 6:09 pm

Home spun exhaust. 20150219_205451_zpstzcv4s56
Back to top Go down
hawktheslayer
Very Valued VIP Member
hawktheslayer

Home spun exhaust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home spun exhaust.   Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 6:09 pm

AND does it effect engine performance at all with you new setup the air flow looks as if its been restricted by at least 50% if not more!
Back to top Go down
rossmofo
rossmofo

Home spun exhaust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home spun exhaust.   Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 6:10 pm

Home spun exhaust. 20150219_205459_zpsq0edhjjx
Back to top Go down
rossmofo
rossmofo

Home spun exhaust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home spun exhaust.   Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 6:15 pm

Performance is better...from 30 to 100 (indicated) in third it is so much quicker and smoother, pick up in lower gears better and topend an indicated 120 but bear in mind it has the vs1400 conversion and the weather up here today is cold n sleety I will get a better chance to try some roll ons at a later date.
Back to top Go down
rossmofo
rossmofo

Home spun exhaust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home spun exhaust.   Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 6:18 pm

I have a s/steel cover made up for the rear clamp which will be replaced with a heavier stainless steel one. This clamp is also attached to the original hanger.
Back to top Go down
rossmofo
rossmofo

Home spun exhaust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home spun exhaust.   Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 6:20 pm

Home spun exhaust. 20150219_205525_zps5df83da7
Back to top Go down
rossmofo
rossmofo

Home spun exhaust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home spun exhaust.   Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 6:25 pm

As regards exhaust flow, if you look at large capacity vtwin sports bikes that have been converted to single silencers they don't seem to need anything with a bore of more than 2" ...I wanted the larger inside diameter of 2" downpipes but with the back pressure and outlet size of the originals ..
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

Home spun exhaust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home spun exhaust.   Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 7:44 pm

I bet that sounds very deep and rumbly Home spun exhaust. 3498837457 , I didn't like the look at first but the more I look at it the more I like it, I'd probably shorten it by a couple of inches, but that's just me, looks good Ross and like I said, I bet it sounds really deep and rumbly  Home spun exhaust. 2170595768
Back to top Go down
rossmofo
rossmofo

Home spun exhaust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home spun exhaust.   Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 8:31 pm

Yep nice n deep, wife described the sound as the burble you get from underwater boat exhausts ...I bought the silencer on ebay very cheaply as it was brand new and had never been fitted (Suzuki SV) ..I'm currently on the look out for a stainless stubby to shorten it by about 3 to 4 inches.  I will at some point shorten the y-piece by about 1.5 inch each end ... but I can't emphasize enough how much better all round the bike goes ..can only guess that I have stumbled on a great air intake, exhaust and fuel map combination...
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

Home spun exhaust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home spun exhaust.   Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 8:39 pm

rossmofo wrote:
 ..I'm currently on the look out for a stainless stubby to shorten it by about 3 to 4 inches. 

There's video's on how to shorten end cans on youtube Ross, quite easy looking at  them.
Back to top Go down
rossmofo
rossmofo

Home spun exhaust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home spun exhaust.   Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 8:44 pm

I have shortened a couple before, usually carbon ones, great if you buy a damaged one cheap and remove the damaged end and fit a new rivet band,  I just don't want to butcher this can in case I don't like the resulting sound as I love the nouse it makes as is, and it passes Mots , I will try a stubby and if I don't like I'll just sell it on ..
Back to top Go down
rossmofo
rossmofo

Home spun exhaust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home spun exhaust.   Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 8:46 pm

At the end of the day, this was originally just me wanting to tinker and at worst I have a corrosion proof exhaust for winter use ..
Back to top Go down
hmac
hmac

Home spun exhaust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home spun exhaust.   Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 10:19 pm

Having looked again it's growing on me. Any chance you could post a video so we can hear how it sounds?
Back to top Go down
smart
Valued Member
smart

Home spun exhaust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home spun exhaust.   Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 10:21 pm

Looks a good job like it till it gets to the can  Home spun exhaust. 804997  whats it like without the can? each to their own though
Back to top Go down
rossmofo
rossmofo

Home spun exhaust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home spun exhaust.   Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 10:36 pm

Its very loud without the can, much more sharp, less rumbly more bangy ...I will take a,wee vid and stick it on YouTube tomorrow if the snow stays off.
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

Home spun exhaust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home spun exhaust.   Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 11:27 pm

rossmofo wrote:
At the end of the day, this was originally just me wanting to tinker and at worst I have a corrosion proof exhaust for winter use ..

That makes it a win win in my book  Home spun exhaust. 3498837457  , I'll look forward to the video, I bet it sounds great!
Back to top Go down
fat intruder
Very Valued VIP Member
fat intruder

Home spun exhaust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home spun exhaust.   Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 12:35 am

hello mate there is an end can/cans made by supertrap they can really boost performance and they look cool they have disc's at the back that you add or take away depending on whether you are going for performance or sound to get it spot on you would be best to get it on a rolling road if using a supertrap if I remember right they where originally made for flat trackers and drag bikes and they sound the NUTT'S I was thinking of getting some down pipes made up and using supertrap end cans meself. OMG if it sounds anything like a SV1000 that's been fitted with aftermarket end cans then? well Home spun exhaust. 523039737
fucking awesome mate I think that an SV1000 with the right end cans is one of the best sounding bikes I've herd on the road (ever). 120 what hahahhaa fuck what it looks like my god man you've just created the millennium falcon of a bike sweet hats of to ya Home spun exhaust. 3005623951
Back to top Go down
rossmofo
rossmofo

Home spun exhaust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home spun exhaust.   Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 1:18 am

Aye supertrap make awesome silencers (nothing silent about them) ..loudest bike I ever heard was an old vmax with a supertrap exhaust) ... any speeds mentioned are taken from the speedo so are not that accurate but defo up on what they were before .SV's and TL's etc sound great at full chat..
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Suzuki800.com Founder ... & ... Senior Administrator
Mr Intruder

Home spun exhaust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home spun exhaust.   Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 8:13 am

I like the fact you have a home assembled exhaust but this is the bit that caught my eye and I am having trouble with:
You are happier with your pipes performance over the performance attributes of aftermarket pipes?
What pipes are you saying yours are better than?
how and why do you think yours are better than aftermarket pipes and did you adjust your FI module when either putting in or taking out the baffles?

rossmofo wrote:
After being disappointed with performance of aftermarket pipes I decided to make my own.

Now its not going to be everyones cup of tea but I am very pleased with the performance with or without the baffle.
Back to top Go down
Keith81
Keith81

Home spun exhaust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home spun exhaust.   Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 10:33 am

Interesting bit of tinkering Home spun exhaust. 2170595768

I look forward to hearing the rumble when you get the vid uploaded.

It is my eyes or do the heat shields have skulls cut out? Nice touch
Back to top Go down
Skidalot
Very Valued VIP Member
Skidalot

Home spun exhaust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home spun exhaust.   Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 10:51 am

Keith81 wrote:
It is my eyes or do the heat shields have skulls cut out? Nice touch

Oh aye! Now that you've pointed them out I think you're right.

Last edited by Skidalot on Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lowey
Valued Member
Lowey

Home spun exhaust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home spun exhaust.   Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 10:53 am

Like some other members I'm not too sure on the look, all credit to you for designing and constructing your own exhaust system that look well thought out and pretty well made. The look or how they preform only has to suit you and nobody else.

Last edited by Lowey on Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rossmofo
rossmofo

Home spun exhaust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home spun exhaust.   Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 11:08 am

The fi module has two maps loaded on, one from healtech and one from powercomander,(converted to healtech,  helpfull guys healtech)  the bike as it sits with the baffle in runs spot on with the healtech map ,with the baffle out either map is fine but the powercomander map is better in the low gears . Don't think I'm all about the top end, I love the way it drives now through the entire rev range, the other pipes I have tried were Highway Hawk fat pipes,  original with honest abe and a set of v&h drag pipes, out of them the honest abe had the best top end but the other two accelerated much better, but put the baffles in the drag pipes and I didn't like the sound.
I am currently looking at a power comander map for a two into one pipe to ad as my second map, see how that goes.
Just a pity the weather is so bad, id like to do some roll on tests in all gears.
I understand the looks are a little crude compared to what we are used to seeing on our bikes but my aim was basically just to see if it would work, mot tester was happy to pass it (with baffle in) and it didn't fall off on way home ..funnily Dave it was something you mentioned on here about another members two into one pipes that gave me the notion to try ..
Back to top Go down
rossmofo
rossmofo

Home spun exhaust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home spun exhaust.   Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 11:11 am

The skull heat sheilds were from my other pipes I sold, they were just cheapies from china, about nine quid delivered I think ..
I will be changing the end can to something a little more sleek when I find one on ebay etc...
Back to top Go down
captain crash
Mentally Deficient lunatic ..... & ..... Site Moderator
captain crash

Home spun exhaust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home spun exhaust.   Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 1:05 pm

I love stuff like this, nice one ross  Home spun exhaust. 184121345 Home spun exhaust. 184121345 Curiosity killed the cat, how do you transfer a map from one FI onto another FI. Sounds great cause power commander have loads of predone maps  Home spun exhaust. 184121345
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Suzuki800.com Founder ... & ... Senior Administrator
Mr Intruder

Home spun exhaust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home spun exhaust.   Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 2:57 pm

Got to say that exhaust would look friggin ace powder coated black. I didn't comment on the way it looked at first as I needed to see it a few times because I liked it but wasn't sure why. Having thought about it, it has some serious potential & a one off exhaust is a real bonus on any bike.
Home spun exhaust. 102087026
Back to top Go down
rossmofo
rossmofo

Home spun exhaust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home spun exhaust.   Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 3:18 pm

Crash you just copy the powercomander map,email it to tech support at healtech and they convert it and email you theirs back, as simple as that. Healtech are such a great company for customer support and a real find thanks to Dave.
Dave I am always buying stuff from ebay so I am watching some stubbies and some carbon cans but the powedercoating sounds great as I love the matt black acrylic look too...I'm dying to get bike out and video it but the rain is horizontal here at the moment ..
Back to top Go down
rossmofo
rossmofo

Home spun exhaust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home spun exhaust.   Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 6:17 pm

Ok took a video with my phone but the mic must pick up more on the high pitch side as you can hardly hear the true sound of the pipe ,even when you remove the baffle. I will put it up anyway.
Just for accuracy sake, I should point out that I didn't fabricate the y-piece myself, I was gonna do it at work but found I could get it made and delivered cheaper than I could buy the material .. 2mm polished stainless made to my specs for less than £25...ordered it late on the Thursday it arrived first thing on Monday morning ..excellent service ..
Back to top Go down
rossmofo
rossmofo

Home spun exhaust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home spun exhaust.   Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 6:39 pm

Listened to the video again, sounds like a vw beetle in the vid but not in reality ...
Back to top Go down
rossmofo
rossmofo

Home spun exhaust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home spun exhaust.   Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 8:42 pm

I will post a better one taken in daylight when I can get a dry ten minutes ..
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

Home spun exhaust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home spun exhaust.   Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 9:23 pm

Sounds good Ross! very deep and rumbly  Home spun exhaust. 3498837457 I can say that with confidence because it sounds very similar to my old SV1000 and the video's don't do them justice.
Back to top Go down
rossmofo
rossmofo

Home spun exhaust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home spun exhaust.   Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 11:13 pm

Yeah simbo the Suzy 1000 vtwins are awsome engines, I briefly had a raptor, sadly it was a pile of shit and was returned and money refunded but when it was going the engine was superb and imho sounded better than the standard 916 ..I might try doing just an audio recording see if I can get a more realistic recording .
Back to top Go down
hmac
hmac

Home spun exhaust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home spun exhaust.   Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 11:46 pm

Ross, I think the problem with the audio is caused by the mic being too sensitive and causing distortion. Try again outside with the camera further away from the bike and you should get better quality recording.
Back to top Go down
Fingers
Fingers

Home spun exhaust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home spun exhaust.   Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 10:46 am

Nice one.  I have been playing with the same idea if the beans allows.
But personally I would use a carbon can and angle it up slightly so the sound is blowing directly
out back and not into the ground. But that's just me.
Back to top Go down
rossmofo
rossmofo

Home spun exhaust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home spun exhaust.   Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 11:47 pm

Well after a week of ebaying I'm no further forward other than stainless fastners like dome nuts and button headed bolts have been fitted and a s/steel cover being fitted over clamp,.
Still it does go bloody well (baffle out) ..Home spun exhaust. <a href=Home spun exhaust. 20150228_205027_zpsdmqj3n87" />  Home spun exhaust. <a href=Home spun exhaust. 20150228_204759_zpsyv99wnol" />  .
Back to top Go down
Doc Cox
The Nutty Professor
Doc Cox

Home spun exhaust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home spun exhaust.   Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 9:32 am

Looking better all the time, have to agree, a good sounding bike  Home spun exhaust. 1280028359 can sound like  shtf on the average phone/camera.
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

Home spun exhaust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home spun exhaust.   Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 9:56 am

That looks tidier  Home spun exhaust. 3498837457
Back to top Go down
rossmofo
rossmofo

Home spun exhaust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home spun exhaust.   Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 10:58 am

I'm still on the look out for another silencer, maybe more like a megaphone type ..M4 moto gp type in black would do nicely ...
Back to top Go down
fat intruder
Very Valued VIP Member
fat intruder

Home spun exhaust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home spun exhaust.   Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 11:14 am

you can pick up cheap but very effective end cans from SIMMI EXHAUSTS I've had several in the past and could see a difference in power acceleration and top end as soon as exhaust was fitted (especially on 600cc bikes) , the bloke makes them and does a real good job on all the welds.......they have a removable baffle and normally come with a link pipe although you probably wont need that. you can tell him how long you want it made IE 200mm, 250mm, 300mm, 400mm, 450mm......... anything below 400mm wont be marked as road legal (who cares lol) he also makes them for moto 500's on the race track's and has history in bike racing. I will get the number for you and post it later should you or other members (with other bikes) want to contact him  about end cans. There sales & after sales service is fantastic or always has been for me
Back to top Go down
hmac
hmac

Home spun exhaust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home spun exhaust.   Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 11:18 am

This any good Ross Black Megaphone
Back to top Go down
rossmofo
rossmofo

Home spun exhaust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home spun exhaust.   Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:57 pm

Sadly not Harry, inlet size too small and overall length too long ... I had a Simmi stubby on my ZX7R that I ordered through Ebay many moons ago, great service and well built can. I'm just too tight now to spend anywhere near the cost of a new can, I got the one thats on for £20 and it was new in box, I'm watching a few potential bargains just now but I'm happy to run the bike as is in the meantime cos,when I'm riding I can't see it but I can hear it ...
Back to top Go down
fat intruder
Very Valued VIP Member
fat intruder

Home spun exhaust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home spun exhaust.   Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 8:55 pm

well just in case the number is 01207 438489 or 07787130099 and that should be Jeff.
dunno what the inlet is but I got a simmi exhaust can in me shed off a fzs 1000 lol I don't need it be honest the fricking things starting to get in my way hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Home spun exhaust. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home spun exhaust.   Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home spun exhaust.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum :: The Garage :: Exhaust-
Jump to:  
Slide Show
A random selection of suzuki800.com member bikes.
Latest topics
» SUZUKI VL800 2008 fuel injection
Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeby Steve17hmr Thu Jul 25, 2024 3:00 pm

» M800 lug removal problems
Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeby gary,, Fri Jul 12, 2024 2:30 pm

» Front Forks Sidelined My Holiday
Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeby gary,, Fri Jul 12, 2024 1:48 pm

» Hello
Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeby Badger Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:59 am

» VZ800 Rear Tire to VS800 1997-
Home spun exhaust. Icon_minitimeby wcrawford151 Thu Jun 20, 2024 6:40 pm

» Hello!