Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, M800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50 Model Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder

HomeRegisterLog in

Hmmm, can't reply to a topic I've made.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Old Luner
Valued Member
Old Luner

Hmmm, can't reply to a topic I've made. Empty
PostSubject: Hmmm, can't reply to a topic I've made.   Hmmm, can't reply to a topic I've made. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 2:18 pm

Just wondering if its a restriction due to my low post count or a glitch in the Matrix.

Created a topic about Whitby Bike Night in the Planned Events etc section but cant post any further comments in it, have logged in/out and cleared all cookies but still says I can't post.

Cheers

Mart
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Hmmm, can't reply to a topic I've made.   Hmmm, can't reply to a topic I've made. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 2:47 pm

Hi mart, there doesn't seem anything wrong with it,  it's not locked out anything?
Back to top Go down
Old Luner
Valued Member
Old Luner

PostSubject: Re: Hmmm, can't reply to a topic I've made.   Hmmm, can't reply to a topic I've made. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 2:59 pm

Here you go Sim, see at the bottom where it say's, "you cannot reply to topics in this forum'

Hmmm, can't reply to a topic I've made. Screenshot_2015-08-13-14-51-52-1_zpsbvcerxtm
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Hmmm, can't reply to a topic I've made.   Hmmm, can't reply to a topic I've made. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 4:59 pm

I'm not sure what's happening there Mart? is it only that thread you can't post in?
Back to top Go down
Old Luner
Valued Member
Old Luner

PostSubject: Re: Hmmm, can't reply to a topic I've made.   Hmmm, can't reply to a topic I've made. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 8:18 pm

Yeh, appears to be Sim, all other threads have the quick reply box, there be gremlins lol.
Back to top Go down
Bugsy
Bugsy

PostSubject: Re: Hmmm, can't reply to a topic I've made.   Hmmm, can't reply to a topic I've made. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 9:20 am

Was this resolved as I have the same problem this morning only on some threads though, no reply box and "You cannot reply etc.
Back to top Go down
Old Luner
Valued Member
Old Luner

PostSubject: Re: Hmmm, can't reply to a topic I've made.   Hmmm, can't reply to a topic I've made. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 11:17 am

Just checked that thread and I can now post a reply in it, don't know when I became able to do so though. 

Was a weird one as I created the thread in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hmmm, can't reply to a topic I've made.   Hmmm, can't reply to a topic I've made. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hmmm, can't reply to a topic I've made.
Page 1 of 1