Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.

Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, M800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50 Model Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder
 
HomeRegisterLog in

 

 Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stingray
Very Valued VIP Member
stingray


Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Empty
PostSubject: Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000)   Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 3:56 pm

Picked it up from Stoke on Trent last Monday.

Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) 102_0453_zpsezwjb3ds

Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) 102_0452_zpsryygvxwa

Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) 102_0455_zpsbofyym2o

Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) 102_0454_zps9yq1eqal
Back to top Go down
v-twin
Very Valued VIP Member
v-twin


Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000)   Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 4:58 pm

I think that might be tad quicker than your old bike Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) 852880
lgd
It looks like its been well looked after, I do like the exhaust
Back to top Go down
johnboss
Very Valued VIP Member
johnboss


Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000)   Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 5:07 pm

Very nice bike John - you'll have fun on that. Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) 276246
Back to top Go down
Old Luner
Valued Member
Old Luner


Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000)   Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 5:16 pm

Love the look of those four pipes, always thought bikes looked better with pipes either side, more balanced.

Does it sound as good as those pipes suggest it does ?
Back to top Go down
stingray
Very Valued VIP Member
stingray


Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000)   Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 6:15 pm

Old Luner wrote:
Love the look of those four pipes, always thought bikes looked better with pipes either side, more balanced.

Does it sound as good as those pipes suggest it does ?
Yes Mart, she sounds awesome, I've got to get used to the extra power again but at least the riding position is quite comfortable.
Back to top Go down
ardie
Valued Member
ardie


Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000)   Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 6:24 pm

love it real eye catcher the pipes are great looking many happy miles
Back to top Go down
yorky
VIP Member
yorky


Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000)   Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 6:30 pm

Awesome !!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo


Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000)   Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 7:11 pm

Nice!! it looks stunning  oyili get some lessons booked at a wheelie school  Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) 852880
Back to top Go down
OldManYam
Very Valued VIP Member
OldManYam


Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000)   Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 8:31 pm

Looks like a proper hoodlum tool Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) 184121345  .... enjoy your new bike John Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) 3498837457
Back to top Go down
Twojobmick
Valued VIP Member
Twojobmick


Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000)   Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 9:43 pm

Beautiful, just beautiful .... and in the correct colour too  Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) 3498837457
Back to top Go down
hawktheslayer
Very Valued VIP Member
hawktheslayer


Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000)   Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 10:05 pm

KWAKing bike john Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) 3498837457
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo


Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000)   Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 10:16 pm

hawktheslayer wrote:
KWAKing bike john Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) 3498837457

Kwikasfuki too!  Laughing
Back to top Go down
stingray
Very Valued VIP Member
stingray


Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000)   Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 11:39 pm

Cheers guys, hope I will still be welcome on the forum despite not owning a suzuki intruder at present.
Back to top Go down
Old Luner
Valued Member
Old Luner


Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000)   Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 3:52 am

I just twigged the reg plate, Shrek's had his arse KISSed Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) 3498837457
Back to top Go down
hawktheslayer
Very Valued VIP Member
hawktheslayer


Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000)   Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 4:42 am

stingray wrote:
Cheers guys, hope I will still be welcome on the forum despite not owning a suzuki intruder at present.

Cant see that as a problem considering the "main" contributors have either replaced or augmented their intruders too! Over the past couple of years this forum has evolved from c800 only to "we are all sick and twisted love bikes and a laugh" Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) 881924
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo


Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000)   Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 8:17 am

stingray wrote:
Cheers guys, hope I will still be welcome on the forum despite not owning a suzuki intruder at present.

Of course you will John Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) 3498837457
Back to top Go down
alfie92
Very Valued VIP Member
alfie92


Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000)   Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 10:29 am

Certainly a head turner, great looking machine John.
Back to top Go down
johnboss
Very Valued VIP Member
johnboss


Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000)   Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 12:03 pm

hawktheslayer wrote:
stingray wrote:
Cheers guys, hope I will still be welcome on the forum despite not owning a suzuki intruder at present.

Cant see that as a problem considering the "main" contributors have either replaced or augmented their intruders too! Over the past couple of years this forum has evolved from c800 only to "we are all sick and twisted love bikes and a laugh" Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) 881924
Sick and Twisted - speak for yourself. I am calm, kind, considerate, do not swear, blaspheme or fart in public, especially in front of girls (so you're OK Justine). I don't steal - unlike Peter and Sim and Mal and probably Mart, Alan, Mick and the rest of you (the cups are on loan from Route 59, Squires, the Barn and the Ponderosa.), I don't attack abuse or otherwise terrorise knob-head car drivers. I don't dog others off, insult or upset, windup or take the piss - that's Sims speciality and he's good at it. I don't wish ill of anyone (except David Cameron, Boris Johnson, twaty car drivers, the taxman, all politicians, people with more money or hair than me, my next door but 3 neighbour, my bosses, all Capricorn's and minger gingers....oh and cats, most dogs, lottery winners and Steve Christian - hated him since primary school) I always give businesses the benefit of the doubts and would never say things like - 'Don't use Custom Cruise - they are crap' or 'Don't take you van to Walkden Commercial MOT and Repairs on Walkden Rd, Walkden, Manchester tel 01204 706070 because they even more crap'. I don't believe all wrongdoers should be put down (like Sim does), only those that piss me off and I believe that this is a free country with free speech and has a fair and open attitude to race, creed, religion, sexual orientation and immigration - unless any of that affects me and then they should be shot! - There...feel much better now!
Back to top Go down
stingray
Very Valued VIP Member
stingray


Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000)   Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 1:05 pm

johnboss wrote:
hawktheslayer wrote:
stingray wrote:
Cheers guys, hope I will still be welcome on the forum despite not owning a suzuki intruder at present.

Cant see that as a problem considering the "main" contributors have either replaced or augmented their intruders too! Over the past couple of years this forum has evolved from c800 only to "we are all sick and twisted love bikes and a laugh" Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) 881924
Sick and Twisted - speak for yourself.  I am calm, kind, considerate, do not swear, blaspheme or fart in public, especially in front of girls (so you're OK Justine). I don't steal - unlike Peter and Sim and Mal and probably Mart, Alan, Mick and the rest of you (the cups are on loan from Route 59, Squires, the Barn and the Ponderosa.), I don't attack abuse or otherwise terrorise knob-head car drivers. I don't dog others off, insult or upset, windup or take the piss - that's Sims speciality and he's good at it. I don't wish ill of anyone (except David Cameron, Boris Johnson, twaty car drivers, the taxman, all politicians, people with more money or hair than me, my next door but 3 neighbour, my bosses, all Capricorn's and minger gingers....oh and cats, most dogs, lottery winners and Steve Christian - hated him since primary school) I always give businesses the benefit of the doubts and would never say things like - 'Don't use Custom Cruise - they are crap' or 'Don't take you van to Walkden Commercial MOT and Repairs on Walkden Rd, Walkden, Manchester tel 01204 706070 because they even more crap'. I don't believe all wrongdoers should be put down (like Sim does), only those that piss me off and I believe that this is a free country with free speech and has a fair and open attitude to race, creed, religion, sexual orientation and immigration - unless any of that affects me and then they should be shot! - There...feel much better now!
Thanks guys and John, thats a great piece of litarary work m8 hyst , I feel much better now too Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) 428386  Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) 3498837457
Back to top Go down
peardrop3
Very Valued VIP Member
peardrop3


Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000)   Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 1:09 pm

Nice bike John & as for being like Sim, well there are worse people on this forum who 'borrow' stuff from work & seeing as I've not been employed for 2-1/2 years then how the fuck can I steal from work eh? Come on answer that one!
Oh by the way how are you & the good lady going to tour around on the kwak as all it is is a point & squirt machine....
Back to top Go down
Old Luner
Valued Member
Old Luner


Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000)   Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 1:18 pm

johnboss wrote:
hawktheslayer wrote:
stingray wrote:
Cheers guys, hope I will still be welcome on the forum despite not owning a suzuki intruder at present.

Cant see that as a problem considering the "main" contributors have either replaced or augmented their intruders too! Over the past couple of years this forum has evolved from c800 only to "we are all sick and twisted love bikes and a laugh" Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) 881924
Sick and Twisted - speak for yourself.  I am calm, kind, considerate, do not swear, blaspheme or fart in public, especially in front of girls (so you're OK Justine). I don't steal - unlike Peter and Sim and Mal and probably Mart, Alan, Mick and the rest of you (the cups are on loan from Route 59, Squires, the Barn and the Ponderosa.), I don't attack abuse or otherwise terrorise knob-head car drivers. I don't dog others off, insult or upset, windup or take the piss - that's Sims speciality and he's good at it. I don't wish ill of anyone (except David Cameron, Boris Johnson, twaty car drivers, the taxman, all politicians, people with more money or hair than me, my next door but 3 neighbour, my bosses, all Capricorn's and minger gingers....oh and cats, most dogs, lottery winners and Steve Christian - hated him since primary school) I always give businesses the benefit of the doubts and would never say things like - 'Don't use Custom Cruise - they are crap' or 'Don't take you van to Walkden Commercial MOT and Repairs on Walkden Rd, Walkden, Manchester tel 01204 706070 because they even more crap'. I don't believe all wrongdoers should be put down (like Sim does), only those that piss me off and I believe that this is a free country with free speech and has a fair and open attitude to race, creed, religion, sexual orientation and immigration - unless any of that affects me and then they should be shot! - There...feel much better now!



BUT !!!


You take pictures of bikers bottoms !

Male ones too !!!
Back to top Go down
johnboss
Very Valued VIP Member
johnboss


Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000)   Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 1:42 pm

Old Luner wrote:
johnboss wrote:
hawktheslayer wrote:


Cant see that as a problem considering the "main" contributors have either replaced or augmented their intruders too! Over the past couple of years this forum has evolved from c800 only to "we are all sick and twisted love bikes and a laugh" Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) 881924
Sick and Twisted - speak for yourself.  I am calm, kind, considerate, do not swear, blaspheme or fart in public, especially in front of girls (so you're OK Justine). I don't steal - unlike Peter and Sim and Mal and probably Mart, Alan, Mick and the rest of you (the cups are on loan from Route 59, Squires, the Barn and the Ponderosa.), I don't attack abuse or otherwise terrorise knob-head car drivers. I don't dog others off, insult or upset, windup or take the piss - that's Sims speciality and he's good at it. I don't wish ill of anyone (except David Cameron, Boris Johnson, twaty car drivers, the taxman, all politicians, people with more money or hair than me, my next door but 3 neighbour, my bosses, all Capricorn's and minger gingers....oh and cats, most dogs, lottery winners and Steve Christian - hated him since primary school) I always give businesses the benefit of the doubts and would never say things like - 'Don't use Custom Cruise - they are crap' or 'Don't take you van to Walkden Commercial MOT and Repairs on Walkden Rd, Walkden, Manchester tel 01204 706070 because they even more crap'. I don't believe all wrongdoers should be put down (like Sim does), only those that piss me off and I believe that this is a free country with free speech and has a fair and open attitude to race, creed, religion, sexual orientation and immigration - unless any of that affects me and then they should be shot! - There...feel much better now!



BUT !!!


You take pictures of bikers bottoms !

Male ones too !!!
I also do not correct people as it can undermine there self esteen, confidence and self value nor do I place the blame on others - but you are wrong wrong wrong and wrong again. Pillion Missus is the guilty one with the camera!
Back to top Go down
hawktheslayer
Very Valued VIP Member
hawktheslayer


Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000)   Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 2:32 pm

Damn and I thought Sim was the one with issues Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) 3213823784
Back to top Go down
stingray
Very Valued VIP Member
stingray


Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000)   Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 3:28 pm

peardrop3 wrote:
Nice bike John & as for being like Sim, well there are worse people on this forum who 'borrow' stuff from work & seeing as I've not been employed for 2-1/2 years then how the fuck can I steal from work eh? Come on answer that one!
Oh by the way how are you & the good lady going to tour around on the kwak as all it is is a point & squirt machine....
The good lady hasn't rode pillion for many a year now Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) 3498837457
Back to top Go down
johnboss
Very Valued VIP Member
johnboss


Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000)   Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 3:57 pm

stingray wrote:
peardrop3 wrote:
Nice bike John & as for being like Sim, well there are worse people on this forum who 'borrow' stuff from work & seeing as I've not been employed for 2-1/2 years then how the fuck can I steal from work eh? Come on answer that one!
Oh by the way how are you & the good lady going to tour around on the kwak as all it is is a point & squirt machine....
The good lady hasn't rode pillion for many a year now Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) 3498837457
There are worse people than Sim? he's not that bad really.... is he?

Think there's been a slight mix up with the 'Johns' Peter. John (Stingray) bought the new bike and didn't do the rant- John (aka Johnboss or me) has a Pillion Missus and wrote the rant.

On the subject of rants - does anyone know how long it is after you've nicked something that it is no longer classed as nicked - just curious?
Back to top Go down
hawktheslayer
Very Valued VIP Member
hawktheslayer


Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000)   Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 4:48 pm

ask peter hyst
Back to top Go down
peardrop3
Very Valued VIP Member
peardrop3


Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000)   Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 5:20 pm

hawktheslayer wrote:
ask peter hyst


Personally I think you ought to ask Sim as he's still on the job so to speak.

& John I apologise if I've got the wrong one, I'm putting it down to the hot weather addling my brain or what's left of it???
Back to top Go down
stingray
Very Valued VIP Member
stingray


Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000)   Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 5:47 pm

peardrop3 wrote:
hawktheslayer wrote:
ask peter hyst


Personally I think you ought to ask Sim as he's still on the job so to speak.

& John I apologise if I've got the wrong one, I'm putting it down to the hot weather addling my brain or what's left of it???
No probs Peter shake h
Back to top Go down
Twojobmick
Valued VIP Member
Twojobmick


Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000)   Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 6:52 pm

Here guys, here's a present from me. Now one of you can use it as your profile avatar
Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Burglar_zpse473n6aw
Back to top Go down
johnboss
Very Valued VIP Member
johnboss


Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000)   Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 6:55 pm

Twojobmick wrote:
Here guys, here's a present from me. Now one of you can use it as your profile avatar
Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Burglar_zpse473n6aw
I'm keeping my Union Jack and Suzuki Intruder logo because amongst other things I am also proud to be British and still have an Intruder. - Loyal - that's me!
Back to top Go down
Twojobmick
Valued VIP Member
Twojobmick


Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000)   Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 5:53 am

johnboss wrote:
I'm keeping my Union Jack and Suzuki Intruder logo because amongst other things I am also proud to be British and still have an Intruder. - Loyal - that's me!
Can't put a price on loyalty John Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) 3498837457
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000)   Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» High Velocity Meet Results & VIDEOS 08/02/11
» Jamaican Invitational Meet - RESULTS. Powell last in 200m
» Daegu World Challenge Meet 12th May Details & RESULTS
» Ballarat meet - a great success
» Dakar (Senegal) WC Meet RESULTS - Sat 28th May 2011

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum :: The Gallery :: The Show Room / Gallery-
Jump to:  
Slide Show
A random selection of suzuki800.com member bikes.
Latest topics
» foot plates / pegs
Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Icon_minitimeby buzz5019 Yesterday at 8:28 pm

» New to the forum
Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Icon_minitimeby stingray Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:59 pm

» Acceleration problem
Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Icon_minitimeby kfoster12 Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:30 pm

» Bad vibrations
Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Icon_minitimeby Badger Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:27 pm

» Hi All, good to be on here
Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Icon_minitimeby Frank B Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:24 am

» Updated photo of Penny,
Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Icon_minitimeby Badger Sun May 31, 2020 9:16 pm

» Newby to cruisers
Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Icon_minitimeby Big.Nige Sun May 31, 2020 8:18 pm

» Are these cheap grips any good ?
Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Icon_minitimeby ardie Sun May 31, 2020 8:06 pm

» Brand new to ur forum
Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Icon_minitimeby ardie Sun May 31, 2020 8:02 pm

» Newby to cruisers
Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Icon_minitimeby Big.Nige Sun May 31, 2020 5:07 pm

» List of mods - Bike is finally complete - Marauder VZ800
Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Icon_minitimeby jennysweetgirl Sat May 30, 2020 8:52 pm

» It's been a while
Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Icon_minitimeby Rattler Fri May 29, 2020 6:57 pm

» Hello
Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Icon_minitimeby Pol Fri May 29, 2020 8:50 am

» Hello Intruder club
Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Icon_minitimeby ardie Tue May 26, 2020 11:25 pm

» Hello from Gosport Hampshire.
Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Icon_minitimeby stingray Tue May 26, 2020 6:14 pm

» Suzuki C800 Stock exhaust mods
Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Icon_minitimeby Zekmyster Tue May 26, 2020 2:52 am

» My 1997 Marauder
Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Icon_minitimeby scubadogs Sun May 24, 2020 4:11 pm

» Driver Back Rest
Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Icon_minitimeby rehanpk Sat May 23, 2020 9:34 pm

» Hello
Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Icon_minitimeby ardie Sat May 23, 2020 3:07 pm

» Hi from South Yorkshire
Meet 'Shrek' (Z1000) Icon_minitimeby ardie Sat May 23, 2020 3:05 pm

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password