Been riding my 2015 M800 for a month or so (only passed in June :P) and loving every second with it. Put on about 1500 miles already lol
May see some of you guys/gals out and about. I'm usually popping up to Oasis or Steel Horse (Abergavenny way) on the weekends, weather permitting, after a ride out somewhere. Love the randomness of it all!
Mods so far
- Drilled back plate in exhause (4 x 10mm & 4 x 8mm)
- K&N Air Filter
- Pillion seat removed
- Pillion pegs removed
- Pannier Brackets & Panniers
Mods to do
- Line tank sides with clear sheet/vinyl (stop wear from my jeans)
- Custom exhaust (Vance & Hines cruzer style, will be re-using the stock heat shields if fabricator can bend pipe the same way)
- Cobra Black or Healtech Fuel Controller (I'm 50/50 on this, I'll probably swap back to stock air filter so I can use new exhaust until money allows the controller)
- Sell/Trade/Swap current screen and replace with something smaller
- Sell/Trade/Swap Sell current highway bars and replace with Suzuki stock option. Or maybe something smaller. The bars that came with the bike are oversized.
- Zip off panniers
- Sissy bar and luggage rack (Damn expensive!!!)
And finally a few pics...