Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, M800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50 Model Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey, Rick from York Pa

Go down 
+3
johnboss
bigmal
RAnst4038
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RAnst4038
RAnst4038

Hey, Rick from York Pa Empty
PostSubject: Hey, Rick from York Pa   Hey, Rick from York Pa Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 3:22 am

I was an Iargan, master iargaformer, frustrated that my race is too snowflake to kick some ass and expand. I told people when I was small that I wanted to be an architect because your cities are so ugly.
I was raised on Dr. Seuss and easily grasped his lessons. I had chemistry & mineralogy sets and a microscope before I started school. I was a genius and could do math in my head. I was always blowing house fuses trying to build something with counter rotating magnetic fields.
I was appalled at the elementary school conditions. There was a shanty town next to the school and I would heard all the freaks together to try tutoring & protecting them from bullies. But it wasn’t long before Peggy that lived in a run down trailer with her Grandmother in Rehmeyer’s Hex Hollow. Hit me right between the eyes with a white quartz rock the size of a baseball. Well I had to count my fingers after that and retreated into my shell.
Came back out when I motorcycle tent camped at the 1978 Hang Gliding Nationals at Hyner View. Went home with Rex Miller’s Manta Fledgling 1a (prototype) that landed at 20 mph. 1000s of hours Hang Gliding & a few trophies, Fledge 1a, Phoenix 8, Elecrtaflyer Floater, Fledge 3, Wills Wing Eagle.
Honda 70 ? since I too young to stop it myself, Yamaha 360 (many bird strikes riding down to Ocean City), I remember having a 1984 Red Intruder 650 6 gear I wore out. But that never existed in this time line. Then 1998 Intruder 800 (worse thing so far, taking a Turkey Vulture in the chest after it bounced off my headlight. I was still finding bits of possum & skunk guts it ate a month later)
I am still taking care of my 92 year old ww2 vet, junk yard dog father. And living with a Dominique rooster that rides in his custom tank bag and will be qualified to be a Russian Cab Driver next time around. He is already a higher life form than most women I meet.
I can’t believe the Plajaren haven’t been destroyed for karmic reasons alone, for creating this Sol 3 insane asylum.
Lately I have been keeping busy up at my cousin’s farm. Making firewood or cutting lumber on my portable bandmill. Playing with antique trimmer/brush cutters. 1972 ECHO SRM200DB serial 6006 (usually spinning a 10” saw blade), 1973 Lawn Boy 3130 (by piston powered products) try finding another one of those.
Wear Crocs year round. To do list, find a snatch good enough to eat on a Woman that doesn’t sleep with there dam dog!
Back to top Go down
bigmal
Very Valued VIP Member
bigmal

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Rick from York Pa   Hey, Rick from York Pa Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 7:44 am

Hey Rick, wwweee
That’s the craziest intro I ever read!
Back to top Go down
johnboss
Very Valued VIP Member
johnboss

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Rick from York Pa   Hey, Rick from York Pa Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 11:15 am

wwweee to the forum.  Yep, the weirdest intro I've read - you'll fit in well!
Back to top Go down
peardrop3
Very Valued VIP Member
peardrop3

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Rick from York Pa   Hey, Rick from York Pa Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 11:36 am

Yeh er right welcome to the madhouse mate!
Back to top Go down
stingray
Very Valued VIP Member
stingray

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Rick from York Pa   Hey, Rick from York Pa Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 3:41 pm

Hi Rick and Hey, Rick from York Pa 2610028573  I'm looking forward to future posts !!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ardie
Valued Member
ardie

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Rick from York Pa   Hey, Rick from York Pa Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 3:45 pm

hello and welcm rick
Back to top Go down
bagtoracer68
bagtoracer68

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Rick from York Pa   Hey, Rick from York Pa Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 2:34 am

wwweee Rick. Yes; quite the intro!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Rick from York Pa   Hey, Rick from York Pa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey, Rick from York Pa
Page 1 of 1