Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, M800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50 Model Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ah my new home forum - looks very nice here!

Go down 
+8
Bunso Steel
scotland warrior
sifirider
smart
captain crash
Mr Intruder
pledge
JasMK
12 posters
AuthorMessage
JasMK
JasMK

Ah my new home forum - looks very nice here! Empty
PostSubject: Ah my new home forum - looks very nice here!   Ah my new home forum - looks very nice here! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:32 pm

Hello all! Been hunting around for a suitable forum and this is clearly the place to be, having just picked up a black M800 (Ebay bargain - joy) I will be seeking wisdom and support as I plan my program of minor meddling...

I've restored a couple of bikes over the past years, a Honda CB550SC US import story is here LINK and a Kawasaki ZZR-600 both bikes were completely rebuilt over many months, just for fun. I certainly never made any money doing it!

Along came my Son and those hours in the garage are no longer authorised, but I always wanted a big twin and this came up at the right price not far from me.

Very pleased with it so far, took off all the Highway Hawk bolt ons though (now on Ebay) and will embark on a slow steady weight loss program, thinking along the lines of;

All in one seat like the Profiler

Black pipes, not sure which yet

Tidy the tail - maybe even bob it.

New Aircleaner/maybe Hypercharger

Upgrade the brakes

Some serious polishing

Little bit of refinishing on paintwork - footpeg mounts might be powder coated

So not much really compared to the past projects but just about right for an hour or two on a Sunday.

I will definitely being looking at other owners projects here though for inspiration! Look forward to being part of the forum...

Jas
Back to top Go down
pledge
Valued Member
pledge

PostSubject: Re: Ah my new home forum - looks very nice here!   Ah my new home forum - looks very nice here! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:44 pm

Hi Glad you found usAh my new home forum - looks very nice here! 2610028573
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Suzuki800.com Founder ... & ... Senior Administrator
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Ah my new home forum - looks very nice here!   Ah my new home forum - looks very nice here! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:44 pm

Hi Jason welcome to suzuki800, we are still a very young site, only 10 months old so Input like yours will be very welcome. I am sure you will find a few good tips and idea's here and there though.
I will read your link a little later when I get time, I had a quick glance just now and it looks like a very good read. I edited out your 2nd link as membership was required to view the content.
Enjoy the site mate, we have some great guys and gals on here that I am sure will make you feel very welcome and if you need any help with how the site works then give me a shout and I will sort you out.

Regards Dave
Back to top Go down
JasMK
JasMK

PostSubject: Re: Ah my new home forum - looks very nice here!   Ah my new home forum - looks very nice here! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:56 pm

Thank Dave, sorry about the ZZR link, I forgot that wasn't visible, but I put a before and after shot on the members bike section instead.

Even though it's not a Suzuki! I have no brand loyalty... :-)
Back to top Go down
captain crash
Mentally Deficient lunatic ..... & ..... Site Moderator
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: Ah my new home forum - looks very nice here!   Ah my new home forum - looks very nice here! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:44 pm

Ah my new home forum - looks very nice here! 1530558013 To the site Jason, looks like your going to busy I will look forward to seeing this unfold. Brilliant job you did on the 550.
Back to top Go down
smart
Valued Member
smart

PostSubject: Re: Ah my new home forum - looks very nice here!   Ah my new home forum - looks very nice here! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:03 pm

Hi jay & Ah my new home forum - looks very nice here! 304308752 i'm sure you'll fit right in here glad to have you on board!!
Back to top Go down
sifirider
sifirider

PostSubject: Re: Ah my new home forum - looks very nice here!   Ah my new home forum - looks very nice here! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:49 pm

Welcome Jason, great bunch of like minded people here

Regards SimonAh my new home forum - looks very nice here! 1530558013
Back to top Go down
scotland warrior
scotland warrior

PostSubject: Re: Ah my new home forum - looks very nice here!   Ah my new home forum - looks very nice here! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:50 pm

Welcome Man Just Have Fun Ah my new home forum - looks very nice here! 881924
Back to top Go down
Bunso Steel
Valued Member
Bunso Steel

PostSubject: Re: Ah my new home forum - looks very nice here!   Ah my new home forum - looks very nice here! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:44 pm

Welcome to the site mate, enjoy yer stay!
Back to top Go down
alfie92
Very Valued VIP Member
alfie92

PostSubject: Re: Ah my new home forum - looks very nice here!   Ah my new home forum - looks very nice here! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:47 pm

Ah my new home forum - looks very nice here! 936075699 and enjoy,will be nice to see some mods when you get the time to carry them out.
Back to top Go down
doobie
Valued Member
doobie

PostSubject: Re: Ah my new home forum - looks very nice here!   Ah my new home forum - looks very nice here! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:14 pm

Ah my new home forum - looks very nice here! 2773974287 Ah my new home forum - looks very nice here! 2610028573 Ah my new home forum - looks very nice here! 881924
Back to top Go down
Twojobmick
Valued VIP Member
Twojobmick

PostSubject: Re: Ah my new home forum - looks very nice here!   Ah my new home forum - looks very nice here! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:21 pm

Ey up Jason and Ah my new home forum - looks very nice here! 1530558013

Mick
Back to top Go down
Campbell59
Campbell59

PostSubject: Re: Ah my new home forum - looks very nice here!   Ah my new home forum - looks very nice here! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:30 pm

This is a fantastic forum, welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ah my new home forum - looks very nice here!   Ah my new home forum - looks very nice here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ah my new home forum - looks very nice here!
Page 1 of 1