Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, M800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50 Model Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Captain just crashed in to the house

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
captain crash
Mentally Deficient lunatic ..... & ..... Site Moderator
captain crash

The Captain just crashed in to the house Empty
PostSubject: The Captain just crashed in to the house   The Captain just crashed in to the house Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:47 am

Hi everyone I have been watching the forum since it appeared on the web about a week ago. I have to say for a forum thats only been around for such a short time, there is an amazing amount of informative reading on it study . I can see this is going to be the place to be in a very short time, well done! The Captain just crashed in to the house 103551
Anyway a little about me, I have a 2009 C800 which I love. I have as yet not done any modifications to it but I will be doing quite a few this coming year as I have changed jobs and will now finally start having a descent amount of free time The Captain just crashed in to the house 586905
Oh by the way captain crash is what my mates call me as when I was much much younger I spent more time in hospital than I did actually riding. Anyway thats enough about me for now and once again great site.
The Captain just crashed in to the house 881924

PS, About time we had a decent UK based site for 800's The Captain just crashed in to the house 276246
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Suzuki800.com Founder ... & ... Senior Administrator
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: The Captain just crashed in to the house   The Captain just crashed in to the house Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:11 am

Welcome captain crash, glad you crashed in our direction.The Captain just crashed in to the house 433968
I take it you've calmed down a bit in your old age then and thats why you've ended up with a cruiser?
I am also the site admin so if you need any help give me a shout and I will see what I can do.
Some very kind words there my friend. I must be honest; a hell of a lot of work went in to making this place what it is. We have some good guys on here so if you want some bike help post it up and I am sure someone will point you in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
captain crash
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: The Captain just crashed in to the house   The Captain just crashed in to the house Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:34 am

Thanks for the welcome and yes I have calmed down a bit, but not a lot. Anyway the C800 holds its own in a crowd me thinks, for a heavy laid back bike it really is surprising how well this baby goes.
Although it does give you the heeby jeebies a bit when it start scraping on a bend, but I have learned to ignore that lol!
Back to top Go down
Farmboy

PostSubject: Re: The Captain just crashed in to the house   The Captain just crashed in to the house Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:41 am

I concur Captain. She scrapes floorboards too easy...but she does it well! Maybe a magnesium bolt to make a show of it is in order? lol.
Back to top Go down
captain crash
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: The Captain just crashed in to the house   The Captain just crashed in to the house Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:10 pm

Yeah baby now your talking The Captain just crashed in to the house 87893 that will make a lovely display Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Powerslave
Powerslave

PostSubject: Re: The Captain just crashed in to the house   The Captain just crashed in to the house Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:57 pm

Welcome Captain glad to have you on board, I also have a C800 great bike.
Back to top Go down
captain crash
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: The Captain just crashed in to the house   The Captain just crashed in to the house Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:38 pm

Thanks Powerslave, lovin the site.
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Suzuki800.com Founder ... & ... Senior Administrator
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: The Captain just crashed in to the house   The Captain just crashed in to the house Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:44 pm

captain crash wrote:
Yeah baby now your talking The Captain just crashed in to the house 87893 that will make a lovely display Twisted Evil
Yeah I am liking the sound of that, this could be my next mod. will have to look in to that The Captain just crashed in to the house 852880
Back to top Go down
Bluesman
Very Valued VIP Member
Bluesman

PostSubject: Re: The Captain just crashed in to the house   The Captain just crashed in to the house Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:29 pm

The Captain just crashed in to the house 18617 Welcome from another C800 devotee - yes quite a nice turn of speed I have to say! The Intruder is your 'main brain'
here but the rest of us chip in now and then. The Captain just crashed in to the house 586905
Back to top Go down
captain crash
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: The Captain just crashed in to the house   The Captain just crashed in to the house Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:10 am

Thaks Blues great to be here The Captain just crashed in to the house 881924
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Captain just crashed in to the house   The Captain just crashed in to the house Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Captain just crashed in to the house
Page 1 of 1