Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, M800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50 Model Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dash Panel

Go down 
+15
Mr Intruder
Bluesman
captain crash
Skidalot
bigmal
hawktheslayer
peardrop3
Ken1964
fat intruder
alfie92
yorky
stingray
simbo
katsd
Twojobmick
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Old Luner
Valued Member
Old Luner

Dash Panel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dash Panel   Dash Panel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 3:05 pm

Is it one that picks up a signal from the low tension side of the coil ?

If so it could be picking up interference from the rest of the wiring in the dash, or it could simply be a loose connection.
Back to top Go down
katsd
Very Valued VIP Member
katsd

PostSubject: Re: Dash Panel   Dash Panel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 3:45 pm

I may be teaching you how to suck eggs on this one Mick - if so, I apologise.  Is the tacho designed for single-fire or dual-fire coils ?  I've been looking at fitting a tacho on mine & understand that on our bikes (non FI), we're running a dual-fire, single coil (the coil fires on each cylinder stroke, so there is a "wasted" spark).  You have to fit either a tacho which is designed for dual-fire coils or one which can be programmed, such as the Daytona.  If you're using the wrong one, it'll read wrong
Back to top Go down
Twojobmick
Valued VIP Member
Twojobmick

PostSubject: Re: Dash Panel   Dash Panel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 10:48 pm

johnboss wrote:
Might be worth getting the rear wheel of the ground and run it up and down through the gears and see what happens.  You'd be working in a stable environment, ie no wind, road vibrations etc.  At least this way you may be able eliminate some of the factors you think may be having an effect.
Good call John, I'll give that a try when I get chance
Back to top Go down
Twojobmick
Valued VIP Member
Twojobmick

PostSubject: Re: Dash Panel   Dash Panel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 10:51 pm

Old Luner wrote:
Is it one that picks up a signal from the low tension side of the coil ?

If so it could be picking up interference from the rest of the wiring in the dash, or it could simply be a loose connection.
Yeah, get what you're saying mate but the connection is made direct from the coil to the gauge so nothing wrong with the,  I do know. Maybe interference, but the tacho is fine when the bikes stood still so I'm leaning toward John's suspicions to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Twojobmick
Valued VIP Member
Twojobmick

PostSubject: Re: Dash Panel   Dash Panel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 11:00 pm

katsd wrote:
I may be teaching you how to suck eggs on this one Mick - if so, I apologise.  Is the tacho designed for single-fire or dual-fire coils ?  I've been looking at fitting a tacho on mine & understand that on our bikes (non FI), we're running a dual-fire, single coil (the coil fires on each cylinder stroke, so there is a "wasted" spark).  You have to fit either a tacho which is designed for dual-fire coils or one which can be programmed, such as the Daytona.  If you're using the wrong one, it'll read wrong
Thanks bud but wherever you got the info about the coils, that's certainly not the case on my bike. There are two ignition coils, one for each cylinder.
If it was the case that the coils were the wasted spark type, then I would expect that the tacho would read twice the engine speed as there'd be twice as  many signals going to it ?
Thanks for trying to help bud but I think it's either :
a) The suspension movement upsetting the balance of the needle
Or
b) Maybe something to do with the 270 degree firing order of the engine.
Once I try John's suggestion of lifting up the rear wheel and running the bike through the gears,  I'll have a better indication
I'll let you know guys for those of you considering adding a tacho to your bike.
Thanks to everyone for their suggestions - the help is really appreciated !
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Dash Panel   Dash Panel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 9:38 am

Twojobmick wrote:

Thanks for trying to help bud but I think it's either :
a) The suspension movement upsetting the balance of the needle
Or
b) Maybe something to do with the 270 degree firing order of the engine.
Once I try John's suggestion of lifting up the rear wheel and running the bike through the gears,  I'll have a better indication
I'll let you know guys for those of you considering adding a tacho to your bike.
Thanks to everyone for their suggestions - the help is really appreciated !

a) Can't be the suspension Mick, it was doing it rivvie barn when the bike wasn't moving.

b) my cheap electronic tacho was steady at constant revs so I wouldn't imagine the firing order having anything to do with it, it also didn't have any actual electrical connections, it just wrapped around the ht lead and worked off electrical pulses.

I'll add a 'c)  Laughing

c) you might want to look into aftermarket tacho problems & fixes instead of problems with your bike and particular tacho, I've never seen an aftermarket analogue tacho that doesn't fluctuate at constant revs, they all bounce about like a punk at a sex pistols concert Dash Panel - Page 2 2471969275

probably no help whatsoever   NTA
Back to top Go down
katsd
Very Valued VIP Member
katsd

PostSubject: Re: Dash Panel   Dash Panel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 11:15 am

Hi Mick
Yep - you're right, I'm wrong.  Obviously I'd made the mistake of believing what I'd read on the net.  So I've just rung up Suzuki GB who confirmed that it's definitely a dual-coil, single fire ignition system.  Which kinda mucks my plans up - if Sim is right that all after-market tachos bounce, then I can't really see much point in fitting one.  I'll hold off till you've got the results of your findings - I'm awaiting the results with much interest !!!
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Dash Panel   Dash Panel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 12:10 pm

From what I've read it's trade off between stability and fast response time in the damping of the needle? a possible fix could be making a circuit that averages the pulse times over a couple of seconds to give a more steady reading, how you would do that? I've no idea  Dash Panel - Page 2 938687981
Back to top Go down
katsd
Very Valued VIP Member
katsd

PostSubject: Re: Dash Panel   Dash Panel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 12:21 pm

So are you saying there's pretty much no point fitting an after-market tacho ?
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Dash Panel   Dash Panel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 2:09 pm

katsd wrote:
So are you saying there's pretty much no point fitting an after-market tacho ?

Not really, I'm just saying I've never seen an 'analogue' aftermarket tacho that doesn't bounce and is smooth in working like a oem one, someone might have one that works perfectly? but I've never seen one. Digital one's don't seem to bounce so I'm guessing it's something to do with the needle speed and weights/magnets/damping.
Back to top Go down
katsd
Very Valued VIP Member
katsd

PostSubject: Re: Dash Panel   Dash Panel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 2:14 pm

Right - I'm guessing that you should stay away from the £7.50 "Made In China" variety off ebay.  I spoke to a company at the show (after you lot did a runner !!) & they pointed me to this one - Daytona 8K RPM Gauge - before I order, I'll get a guarantee that it's going to work without bonce
Back to top Go down
yorky
VIP Member
yorky

PostSubject: Re: Dash Panel   Dash Panel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 4:05 pm

Bloody Hell ...£84 quid...Mick....would be nice to see that in Santa's Sack  Dash Panel - Page 2 3498837457
Back to top Go down
katsd
Very Valued VIP Member
katsd

PostSubject: Re: Dash Panel   Dash Panel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 4:50 pm

I thought that was quite reasonable compared to this  !!!!
Back to top Go down
Twojobmick
Valued VIP Member
Twojobmick

PostSubject: Re: Dash Panel   Dash Panel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 9:57 pm

simbo wrote:
From what I've read it's trade off between stability and fast response time in the damping of the needle? a possible fix could be making a circuit that averages the pulse times over a couple of seconds to give a more steady reading, how you would do that? I've no idea  Dash Panel - Page 2 938687981
I would think the only way to do that would be a custom PCB with an arrangement of capacitors ... not a practical ( if even possible ) solution. 
Damping of the needle is the issue in my mind I think.
Back to top Go down
Twojobmick
Valued VIP Member
Twojobmick

PostSubject: Re: Dash Panel   Dash Panel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 8:48 am

So, latest on the never ending "Dash Panel" thread is : The tacho stopped working completely and I've removed it and returned it to the supplier.
When I inquired about replacement / repair under warranty :
They said " We'd be surprised if its a faulty instrument as we haven't had any of that particular model back at all"
My reply " Wouldn't you expect at least one back out of the batch you bought, electronic equipment is rarely perfectly made"
Their response " Send it back and we'll inspect it. If it turns out to be faulty, we'll replace it FOC"
I have asked for a full report on their test to minimise the chances of them bullshitting me but I'm sure that's what they'll do ultimately.
So, I'm currently searching for a used OEM part that I can modify to mount in my dash .... something like maybe a Virago 750 / 1100 tacho ( or similar ) , they're electronic and should be compatible as they are dual coil single fire V twin motors. Think I may be spending a little time on eBay in the coming weeks.
Ever started a project and wished you never had ??!!!!!!!!   Dash Panel - Page 2 437349 Dash Panel - Page 2 2795157665 Dash Panel - Page 2 3660331482 shtf Dash Panel - Page 2 11528850 Dash Panel - Page 2 1819138991 Dash Panel - Page 2 3724349360
Back to top Go down
johnboss
Very Valued VIP Member
johnboss

PostSubject: Re: Dash Panel   Dash Panel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 9:40 am

Stick with it Mick, the panel looks good and it'll be worth it in the end.  You be the guru of bike dash panels and your services sought after the world over.
Back to top Go down
bigmal
Very Valued VIP Member
bigmal

PostSubject: Re: Dash Panel   Dash Panel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 10:15 am

He'll be known as "dashing two job mick" Wink
Back to top Go down
Twojobmick
Valued VIP Member
Twojobmick

PostSubject: Re: Dash Panel   Dash Panel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 8:25 am

So, the company have replied after receiving my tacho back. This is what they said :

" This range of gauges are not suitable for mounting on motorcycles. Even if the outdoor conditions do not damage them, the vibration certainly would. The needle fluctuation you mentioned is the cause of the damage as opposed to any electrical connection. Unfortunately we can not accept a warranty claim given the circumstances".

So, I'm on the hunt again ...... drat - and double drat !
Back to top Go down
bigmal
Very Valued VIP Member
bigmal

PostSubject: Re: Dash Panel   Dash Panel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 10:37 am

It would have been helpful if they'd put that on their website at the outset. Dickheads Dash Panel - Page 2 2917598063

I can imagine lots of people making the same mistake mick.

Anyway that's a load of bollocks. What about people who build kit cars? They must be a prime market for this kind of aftermarket gauges, and you get exposure to the elements and lots of vibration in those too!
Back to top Go down
Twojobmick
Valued VIP Member
Twojobmick

PostSubject: Re: Dash Panel   Dash Panel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 1:40 pm

bigmal wrote:
It would have been helpful if they'd put that on their website at the outset. Dickheads Dash Panel - Page 2 2917598063

I can imagine lots of people making the same mistake mick.

Anyway that's a load of bollocks. What about people who build kit cars? They must be a prime market for this kind of aftermarket gauges, and you get exposure to the elements and lots of vibration in those too!
I know mate, I agree but there seems little point in arguing. If the tacho had read accurately I might have been a little more bothered but as it bounced around like it did, I'm happy to put it down to experience and fit another which will work properly. 
Just got to find one now !
Back to top Go down
v-twin
Very Valued VIP Member
v-twin

PostSubject: Re: Dash Panel   Dash Panel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 7:38 pm

Is this any good Mick:

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/motorcycle/tachometers/warrior-chrome-mini-tacho-electronic-60mm-0-15-x-1000-rpm
Back to top Go down
Twojobmick
Valued VIP Member
Twojobmick

PostSubject: Re: Dash Panel   Dash Panel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 10:28 pm

v-twin wrote:
Is this any good Mick:

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/motorcycle/tachometers/warrior-chrome-mini-tacho-electronic-60mm-0-15-x-1000-rpm
Thanks Andrew but that's not really the type I'm after

Think I'll end up with this at some point :

www.moorespeedracing.co.uk/koso-digital-motorcycle-speedos/black-dial-rpm-9k-with-temperature-gauge.html

Expensive but has a strong stepper motor to give an accurate reading
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Dash Panel   Dash Panel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 10:36 pm

Twojobmick wrote:

www.moorespeedracing.co.uk/koso-digital-motorcycle-speedos/black-dial-rpm-9k-with-temperature-gauge.html

I have the fittings for hooking up the temp gauge if you go that route on the tacho    munch  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Twojobmick
Valued VIP Member
Twojobmick

PostSubject: Re: Dash Panel   Dash Panel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 6:27 am

simbo wrote:
Twojobmick wrote:

I have the fittings for hooking up the temp gauge if you go that route on the tacho    munch  Very Happy
Thanks buddy ..... I'll let ya know  Dash Panel - Page 2 3498837457
Back to top Go down
katsd
Very Valued VIP Member
katsd

PostSubject: Re: Dash Panel   Dash Panel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 12:10 pm

Mick - first trial of the Daytona Velona 0 - 8k rev counter

Back to top Go down
bigmal
Very Valued VIP Member
bigmal

PostSubject: Re: Dash Panel   Dash Panel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 10:08 pm

That is lovely looking Dave.
Back to top Go down
johnboss
Very Valued VIP Member
johnboss

PostSubject: Re: Dash Panel   Dash Panel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 11:03 pm

I like both the Koso and the Daytona - 2 dilemma's - which to buy and who can help me fit it? I'm Ok with self assembly simple things like sissy bars and the like and reasonable with a drill, but completely lost with stuff like this Dash Panel - Page 2 938687981
Back to top Go down
Twojobmick
Valued VIP Member
Twojobmick

PostSubject: Re: Dash Panel   Dash Panel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 10:56 am

John ..... Could help you if you don't mind a bit of boxing !

Dave ..... Have you got the LCD display reading the time there ? I thought it was just a temperature gauge ......
Back to top Go down
Twojobmick
Valued VIP Member
Twojobmick

PostSubject: Re: Dash Panel   Dash Panel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 11:11 am

John, I don't mind helping with the wiring mate, but would leave the mounting of the tacho to you. Got to get my own sorted first though .... thinking about this one :
Dash Panel - Page 2 S-l300_zpsjvzzz4bg

Hey Dave, have you got the LED readout displaying time there ?
Back to top Go down
katsd
Very Valued VIP Member
katsd

PostSubject: Re: Dash Panel   Dash Panel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 1:06 pm

Hi Mick.  Yes, it's displaying the time.  It displays either time, temperature (oil or water depending on where you fit the sender), max revs, or hourmeter.  You can fit a bar-mounted toggle switch, but I don't want any more clutter on the bars.  I'm not fitting the sender just yet, as I want to make sure it's all working OK before I drop the rad 

I have just noticed on the instructions (three months after buying it & studying the instructions) that the first "Product Feature" mentioned is - Stepping motor  !!!!  So should have no flicker issues then !  I have to say, it seems to be a very built unit
Back to top Go down
katsd
Very Valued VIP Member
katsd

PostSubject: Re: Dash Panel   Dash Panel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 1:25 pm

johnboss wrote:
I like both the Koso and the Daytona - 2 dilemma's - which to buy and who can help me fit it? I'm Ok with self assembly simple things like sissy bars and the like and reasonable with a drill, but completely lost with stuff like this Dash Panel - Page 2 938687981

John - I went for the Daytona as 
a/ it's a black casing - I didn't want chrome
b/ it was cheaper
c/ I saw it at the show & thought it was the best looking one Id seen

I don't know about the Koso, but I can confirm that it's fitted with a stepper-motor, which as Mick has pointed out previously, is essential in a bike rev-counter to eliminate flicker
Back to top Go down
Twojobmick
Valued VIP Member
Twojobmick

PostSubject: Re: Dash Panel   Dash Panel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 6:32 pm

Twojobmick wrote:
John, I don't mind helping with the wiring mate, but would leave the mounting of the tacho to you. Got to get my own sorted first though .... thinking about this one :
Dash Panel - Page 2 S-l300_zpsjvzzz4bg

Hey Dave, have you got the LED readout displaying time there ?
So, I'm told this is not suitable for my engine ..... my quest continues  Dash Panel - Page 2 880307
Back to top Go down
katsd
Very Valued VIP Member
katsd

PostSubject: Re: Dash Panel   Dash Panel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 9:39 am

Why not ???
Back to top Go down
Old Luner
Valued Member
Old Luner

PostSubject: Re: Dash Panel   Dash Panel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 12:38 pm

katsd wrote:
Why not ???

I'm curious too !
Back to top Go down
Twojobmick
Valued VIP Member
Twojobmick

PostSubject: Re: Dash Panel   Dash Panel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 5:46 pm

No idea guys ..... It's programmable for pulses per revolution apparently but I've told the ( German) seller which engine I'm putting it on and how I'm connecting it and he said " Nein ! Zis is not suitable for your engine. Obey orders or you vill be shot! " ( figuratively speaking of course, he didn't really say that Very Happy ) 

I don't wanna spend £80 only to find out it's not right so that's that !

Beautiful piece of kit though .......
Back to top Go down
Twojobmick
Valued VIP Member
Twojobmick

PostSubject: Re: Dash Panel   Dash Panel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 5:55 pm

So now I'm looking at this one - awaiting a reply from the seller to check the spec / suitability as detail are a bit sketchy on it Dash Panel - Page 2 _1_zpsdtmvh73l
Back to top Go down
bigmal
Very Valued VIP Member
bigmal

PostSubject: Re: Dash Panel   Dash Panel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 7:18 pm

Nice. Main thing is the RMD typeface is almost exactly the same as we use for SUZUKI INTRUDER in our forum logo, so that must be a good sign Wink
Back to top Go down
katsd
Very Valued VIP Member
katsd

PostSubject: Re: Dash Panel   Dash Panel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 9:41 pm

That look good.  Had you considered the Daytona ?
Back to top Go down
Twojobmick
Valued VIP Member
Twojobmick

PostSubject: Re: Dash Panel   Dash Panel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 4:50 pm

Have to say Dave, the Daytona unit works great and looks perfect on your bike mate, but it doesn't give me the aesthetics that I'm wanting for mine. Don't forget,  I'm flush mounting mine in to a dash panel. Also,  I preferably want a black face / orange needle to match the other instruments on the dash ( although the VDO one I posted looked great with a white face I thought )
Back to top Go down
katsd
Very Valued VIP Member
katsd

PostSubject: Re: Dash Panel   Dash Panel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 4:53 pm

Fair point Mick.  You could fit it into a dash panel by making up a U clamp, but I appreciate completely about aesthetics - form over function works every time for me !!!
Back to top Go down
Twojobmick
Valued VIP Member
Twojobmick

PostSubject: Re: Dash Panel   Dash Panel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 9:01 pm

New rev counter arrived today - won't get chance to test it until the weekend though. Glasses xase behind itvgivesxsome idea of scale (80mm diameter ). 
Report to follow !
Dash Panel - Page 2 20160405_180348_zpso8cettp6
Back to top Go down
katsd
Very Valued VIP Member
katsd

PostSubject: Re: Dash Panel   Dash Panel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 9:02 pm

Looks good Mick - hope you have better luck with this one.
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Dash Panel   Dash Panel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 9:57 pm

Twojobmick wrote:
New rev counter arrived today - won't get chance to test it until the weekend though. Glasses xase behind itvgivesxsome idea of scale (80mm diameter ). 
Report to follow !

Looks good Mick  Dash Panel - Page 2 3498837457 you might wanna try removing those glasses from the case pal  Laughing
Back to top Go down
Twojobmick
Valued VIP Member
Twojobmick

PostSubject: Re: Dash Panel   Dash Panel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 6:12 am

Nothing to do with glasses mate - just a combination of a small ( phone) screen, chipolata fingers and not looking at what I'd typed before I sent it ...... Plus I'm getting old ! Dash Panel - Page 2 3972956199
Back to top Go down
Twojobmick
Valued VIP Member
Twojobmick

PostSubject: Re: Dash Panel   Dash Panel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 3:34 pm

So, new rev counter is now fitted and working and having just ridden down to Squires to road test it I can confirm it reads accurately and is steady as a rock ( finally ! )
Now need to tidy up the aesthetics with a new dash panel and make the connections to all instruments more professional, then all is done.
Must say I'm really chuffed with how the tacho fits in with the themE of the dash ( black face / orange needle ) & with its performance. Cost me £81 Inc delivery. Should have gone with this option first ...... Note to all considering fitting an aftermarket tachometer - forget anything below £75 & make sure it is operated by a stepper motor
Video below .........
Dash Panel - Page 2 Th_20160409_125127_zpsec5jv4df

Last edited by Twojobmick on Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
hawktheslayer
Very Valued VIP Member
hawktheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Dash Panel   Dash Panel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 3:57 pm

Does look good, just remember to keep your eyes on the road and not on the cockpit dials!
Back to top Go down
katsd
Very Valued VIP Member
katsd

PostSubject: Re: Dash Panel   Dash Panel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 4:08 pm

Looks good Mick - glad you finally got it sorted. Took mine out today - same as you, no flicker. Good point to make - don't buy cheap, get a proper unit. Well done
Back to top Go down
peardrop3
Very Valued VIP Member
peardrop3

PostSubject: Re: Dash Panel   Dash Panel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 4:48 pm

Looking good Mick!
Back to top Go down
Twojobmick
Valued VIP Member
Twojobmick

PostSubject: Re: Dash Panel   Dash Panel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 5:35 pm

Hello!
Twojobmick shared a video with you.

View Video, https://s1126.photobucket.com/user/Twojobmick/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20160409_125127_zpsec5jv4df.mp4.html
Back to top Go down
bigmal
Very Valued VIP Member
bigmal

PostSubject: Re: Dash Panel   Dash Panel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 5:47 pm

Really pukka mick, great job. Glad you got it sorted in the end Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dash Panel   Dash Panel - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dash Panel
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2